- TIE-DYE EXPERIENCE
Learn the art of natural dyeing from our experts at Chaan Baan – and methods such as binding, folding, stitching and pole-wrapping – to create beautiful patterns on fabric. Uncover the secrets of preparing a dye from natural indigo, using techniques handed down through generations. THB 1,300 per person (excludes shipping fee). 60 minutes. Two to six guests.
- BACK TO OUR ROOTS: RICE PLANTING
Contemplate a unique way of life as you wear traditional Thai clothing to experience rice farming first-hand. Tune in to a slower pace of life as you plant your own shoots and learn about the harvest process, using methods handed down over generations. Enhance team-building with a rice planting competition. THB 1,300 per person. 60 minutes. Two to 15 guests.
- SEEK STRENGTH AND SERENITY: YOGA
Harmonizing asanas (postures) to create a full and embodied sense of wellness, choose from a range of yoga and breathwork sessions with our in-house experts. A perfect balance of outdoor experiences in between meetings. THB 2,250 per person. 60 minutes. Three to nine guests on the Yoga Barn and three to four guests in the Calm Room.
- CULINARY DISCOVERY: COOKING AT RIM TAI KITCHEN
Fresh ingredients, creativity and passion come together in our interactive cooking sessions at Rim Tai Kitchen Cooking Academy. Immerse in a fully integrated masterclass, from shopping with the locals at the morning market to cooking a delicious feast alongside our skilled chefs. Team up for an enjoyable cook-a-thon, putting each other’s culinary skills to test. THB 3,500 per person, including free-flow soft drinks. 180 minutes. Four to eight guests.
- Thai Clay Molding
Create your own pot, plate or cup at Chaan Baan. Connect with nature as you discover different hand-building techniques and work with a range of ceramics. THB 1,300 per person (excluding shipping fee). 60 minutes. Two to six guests.
- Buffalo Bathing
Stop by the Buffalo Barn and meet P’Tae and P’Tone, our charismatic water buffaloes. Enjoy the thrill of scrubbing them down during their daily bathing ritual. Don’t forget your camera as they both love having their picture taken. THB 900 per person. 45 minutes. Two to 10 guests.
- Thai Handicraft-making
This activity is inspired by creative traditions handed down over generations in Chiang Mai. Head to the Chaan Baan to learn about Thailand’s rich crafts culture as our gardening team shares the art of creating traditional handicrafts. THB 1,200 per person. 60 minutes. Two to 10 guests.
- Monk offering
Pay respect and devotion to Buddha by following the same customs as the local Thai people. By making a merit to the monks, offer food and in return receive blessings. This experience takes place in Lan Sai Village. THB 500 per person. 30 minutes. Five to 30 guests. Subject to monks’ availability.
- Nature Trails
A seemingly endless variety of exotic plants and flowers make up our Resort’s extraordinary landscape. Take the guided Nature Trail tour or discover these tropical varieties of plants at your leisure. THB 1,300 per person. 60 minutes. Two to 10 guests.
- Umbrella Painting
Painted flowers and patterns help transform traditional handcrafted paper umbrellas and parasols into stunning works of art. Learn to put the finishing touches from our local crafts experts. THB 700 per person. 60 minutes. Maximum of 12 guests.
- Cooking Competition
Put your culinary skills to test and compete to create a memorable meal. This interactive experience harnesses creativity and team spirit in a fun environment. THB 3,500 per person. 180 minutes. Eight to 10 guests.
OTHER PRIVATE GROUP ACTIVITIES
- MUAY YHAI (THAI BOXING)
- Learn Lanna Muay Thai – northern Thai-style kickboxing. The lessons are challenging, the workout is fun and the memories are unforgettable. Select between our indoor Rachawadee Residence, indoor Calm Room (up to two guests), outdoor Yoga Barn or outdoor Cocktail Lawn for your venue. Price for 2 to 4 guests: THB 2,100 per person Price for 5 to 8 guests: THB 1,800 per person Venue: Rachawadee Residence, Calm Room, Yoga Barn or Cocktail Lawn Duration: 60 minutes Number of instructors: 2
- LET’S TALK OO KUM MUEANG
- Thailand's regional dialects vary greatly and can even be unintelligible to native speakers of Thai not familiar with the vernacular being spoken. Gam Meuang, the Northern Thai dialect, is no exception and in addition to an entirely different. Today, most northerners are proud of their native language, and speaking a few words of the local lingo will go a long way in getting them to open up. Select from Chaan Baan, Rim Tai Kitchen or Rachawadee for your venue. Price: THB 1,000 Venue: Venue: Chan Baan, Rim Tai Kitchen or Rachawadee Residence Duration: 60 minutes Maximum capacity: 10 guests
- MAKE TOONG (Northern Thai Flag)
- Decorative and lively, traditional Lanna toongs are long hand-made flags that adorn street sides and temples during festivals. Our experts will show you how these typically Northern Thai embellishments are created at Rim Tai Kitchen. Price: THB 700 per person Venue: Rim Tai Kitchen Maximum capacity: 10 guests
- MAKE KRATHONG
- An intricate arrangement of flowers, folded banana leaves and even candles, the krathong is central to the Thai festival of Loy Krathong. Learn to assemble these floating tributes in a one-on-one session at Rim Tai Kitchen. Price: THB 700 per person Venue: Rim Tai Kitchen Duration: 60 minutes Maximum capacity: 10 guests
- THAI DESSERT MAKING
- Delightful and refreshing, Thai desserts favour the finest fruits of the season. Join us as we create some classics during this interactive session at Rim Tai Kitchen. Price: THB 3,500 Venue: Rim Tai Kitchen Duration: 90 minutes Capacity: 8–20 guests
Prices are exclusive of 17.7% service charge and taxes.