Directions & Maps
Convenient for air travel, Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca is located 38 kilometres (24 miles) from Mohammed V International Airport – taking 45 minutes by car, depending on traffic.
Royal Air Maroc offers non-stop flights from Montreal, New York and São Paulo, as well as Europe, North Africa and Sub-Saharan Africa. Other major national airlines offer daily non-stop flights from key European capitals.
From North and South America, major airport hubs include Frankfurt, Lisbon, Madrid, Paris CDG and Rome. From the Middle East, Australia and Asia, key hubs are Doha and Dubai.
FROM MOHAMMED V INTERNATIONAL AIRPORT (CMN)
Distance: 38 kilometres/24 miles
Note: Kindly contact our concierge team to reserve your airport transfer; airport fast-track services are also available upon request. Limousine service can be arranged by the Hotel for an additional charge. Car rental service is also available upon request to the concierge. The Hotel offers valet services. Please note an overnight parking fee of 22 EUR is applied per night and per vehicle.
- Leave the airport and turn left at the first crossroad, heading toward Casablanca.
- After the toll, get on A7 highway and follow Casablanca directions.
- Take the Had Soualem exit on your right.
- Continue straight until the Lissasfa / Casablanca exit.
- Exit on your right and continue until the Hay Hassani / Ain Diab exit. The road will end facing the ocean; turn right.
- Continue straight and then turn left at the crossroads. Follow the Morocco Mall directions.
- At the Morocco Mall, continue straight on Boulevard de l'Atlantique; pass the first crossroad.
- At the second crossroad, take the second exit on Boulevard de la Corniche.
- Pass Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca on your left.
- Continue to the next crossroad and make a U-turn on Boulevard de la Corniche.
- Continue straight and Four Seasons Hotel Casablanca is on your right.
Time to city centre:
Time to shopping areas:
- AnfaPlace Shopping Centre: One-minute walk
- Morocco Mall: Five-minute drive
- Golden Triangle District: 10-minute drive
- Habous Medina: 20-minute drive
Time to financial districts:
- Walking distance to AnfaPlace office buidings
- Financial District: 10-minute drive
- Sidi Maarouf, Casanearshore and Aïn Sebaâ business districts: 30-minute drive
Time to major tourist attractions:
All major tourist attractions are a 5- to 30-minute drive