Dear Valued Guest,
At Four Seasons Hotel Cairo at Nile Plaza, the health and safety of our guests and employees continues to be our top priority as we respond to the evolving COVID-19 pandemic. We have taken diligent health and safety measures in all areas of the Hotel according to the recommendations of the Ministry of Health and the WHO (World Health Organization).
- Room accommodation allows for no more than two adults and one child
- All employees are provided appropriate safety equipment
- Maximum capacity is restricted to 4 people in each elevator
- Valet service is prohibited
- One floor is assigned to quarantine any suspected cases
- 24/7 doctor and clinic are provided upon request with appropriate charges
- Quality of protection tools and sterilization products are provided through companies approved by the Ministry of Health
- Sterilizer is placed at all entrances and throughout the Hotel
- Guest check-in procedures are encouraged to be electronic and we strongly encourage the use of the Four Seasons App
- Guest luggage is sanitized prior to entering the Hotel and before leaving
- Guest temperature is measured at the Hotel entrance
- Hand sanitizers are placed on the reception and in all public areas
- All public areas are sanitized regularly
- Temperature check for employees will take place daily at the entrance
- Medical awareness and safety procedures are provided to all employees
- Buffet services are eliminated; restaurants are providing a la carte service with digital menus
- Shisha service is prohibited
- A space of at least two meters between each table, and one meter between each guest sharing the same table is required. For families, a maximum of six chairs are allowed.
- All cutlery, china and glass wear is sanitized after use
- Sanitizers and wipes are available on each table
- Awareness signs are placed in the restaurant
Swimming Pool Precautions:
- Regular sanitation of the swimming pool with maximum chlorine (5mg/liter) and bromine (10mg/ liter) levels
- Sanitation of the pool area, surfaces, tables and chairs after each use and after the closing
- A space of at least two meters between each chaise lounge
- Pool towels are placed in guest rooms
- All group activities at the pools are prohibited
Fitness Centre and Spa Precautions:
- All equipment, surfaces and gym area are sanitized hourly and after each guest
- Healthy distance is maintained between each machine
- Usage of steam, Hammam treatments and facial treatments are prohibited
Housekeeping and Laundry Precautions:
- Cleaning all the rooms daily following the instructions of the Ministry of Health
- All public area points of contact and public bathrooms are cleaned and sterilized every hour using antiseptics
- Corridors are sanitized every day and rooms are disinfected after guests check out
- Steam machine is used to disinfect furniture and fabrics
- Laundry, linen and swimming pool towels are washed at high temperature and the laundry is completely sanitized daily
- Bed linen will be changed every three days or upon request
- Safe disposal of waste in coordination with Ministries of Health, Housing and Environment
Kindly keep a social distance from guests and employees while staying at the Hotel.
In addition to the precautions listed above, please note that Four Seasons has embarked on an important, enhanced global health and safety program, LEAD WITH CARE. For more information on LEAD WITH CARE, click here.
Be well and stay safe. Please consult our Manager of Duty for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.