Whether it’s helping you explore the Great Pyramids of Giza or the dazzling spread of our signature Friday brunch buffet, we set the stage for special moments for families of every size and age range.
Family Activities in Cairo
Our multilingual Concierge can help you plan a day's – or even a week's – worth of family entertainment in Cairo. Activities range from horseback riding to visits to child-friendly landmarks and museums.
A Pool for Cool Kids and Fun Times
Open from early morning until sunset, the Children's Pool is a favourite among our younger guests. Pool toys are available and a lifeguard is on staff.
Lighten Your Load with Family Amenities
Enjoy more, pack less. Cribs, infant toiletries, baby carriers, childproofing items, high chairs and more are all available at no extra charge. Ask our staff about availability.
Travelling with Children and Family in Cairo
Whether your family is just beginning, all grown-up or at any stage in between, Four Seasons Hotel Cairo is a wonderful place to stay. We go out of our way to make our youngest guests feel welcome, and our resourceful Concierge is always close at hand to make reservations for a family brunch at La Gourmandise, offer suggestions for fun outing such as the Pharaonic Village, or help arrange a babysitter. Children 18 and under can share their parents’ guest room at no extra charge.
Before your stay, simply provide us with the names and ages of the children in your party so that we can be prepared with:
- A welcome amenity for our youngest guests
- Child-size bathrobes
- Complimentary baby and children's toiletries
- Children's menus in our restaurants
Upon request, and subject to availability:
- Items to childproof guest rooms
- Cribs and/or rollaway bed(s), at no extra charge and subject to maximum occupancy
- Complimentary use of movies, colouring books, video game consoles and games
- Complimentary use of baby bathtubs, blankets, bottles and bottle warmers
- For added convenience, the Hotel can assist with the pre-purchase of special items