The annual Teddy Bear Tea at the Bristol – one of Boston’s most beloved holiday events – returns for the 22nd year. This charitable initiative will allow our young guests to spread cheer with a teddy bear donation. Four Seasons will send the collected bears to local organisations that benefit children in need.
- December 1 – December 23, 2019
- 3:15 pm – 5:00 pm (one seating per day)
Reservations for Teddy Bear Tea are fully committed at this time. However, you have the opportunity to book a reservation with our exclusive Teddy Bear Tea sleepover package. Make it a family getaway to remember with this package, which combines the thrill of Teddy Bear Tea with an overnight stay.
- offer valid for: Dec 9 2019 – Dec 22 2019
- minimum stay: 1 night maximum stay: 1 night
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Tickets for two adults and one child to the Teddy Bear Tea (USD 215 value)
- Welcome amenity
- Valet parking
- Teddy Bear Breakfast | Saturday, December 21
- A fun-filled teddy bear theme brunch on Saturday, December 21, 2019 in partnership with Boston's WCVB-TV. Savour delicious breakfast items for all ages while enjoying endless entertainment including music from a live DJ, with dancing and games guided by Channel 5 celebrities. A Santa Tracker weather report by Meteorologist Cindy Fitzgibbon and appearances from Four Seasons' own Truffles the Bear, plus cast members from Boston's Urban Nutcracker. All collected teddy bears will be donated to the Home for Little Wanderers.
- Festive afternoon tea at the iconic Bristol Restaurant
- Reading of a favourite holiday children’s book by a Boston celebrity
- Appearance by Truffles the Bear
- Help collect over 5,000 bears for Boston area children
- Adults – USD 85 Children (ages 3 to 12) – USD 45 with a teddy bear to donate Children (ages 3 to 12) – USD 50 without a teddy bear to donate
- Bristol Restaurant and Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Boston is located at 200 Boylston Street, across from the Boston Public Garden.
- Table Deposit
- Due to the extreme demand for this event series, a non-refundable deposit is required. If guests choose to cancel their reservations, the fee is not reimbursed. Otherwise, the fee is applied toward the final bill. The fee is 50% of each ticket price. Cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the reservation date or the guest will be charged the remaining.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the reservation will be fully charged. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Reservations open to the public on Sunday, September 1, 2019, at 9:00 am. Please call Bristol Dining Reservations at +1 (617) 351-2037 to make your reservation. A special registration form will be emailed to guests requesting a reservation; the form must be completed within 48 hours of receipt and returned to Four Seasons Hotel Boston in order for reservations to be confirmed. Please note that a completed registration form is required for all reservations; reservations made verbally or without a completed reservation form are not confirmed.