The annual Teddy Bear Tea at the Bristol – one of Boston’s most beloved holiday events – returns for the 22nd year. This charitable initiative will allow our young guests to spread cheer with a teddy bear donation. Four Seasons will send the collected bears to local organisations that benefit children in need.
- December 1 – December 23, 2019
- 3:15 pm – 5:00 pm (one seating per day)
Reservations for Teddy Bear Tea open on September 1, 2019 at 9:00 am. However, you have the opportunity to book one today with our Teddy Bear Tea Sleepover package. Make it a family getaway to remember with this package, which combines the thrill of Teddy Bear Tea with an overnight stay.
- offer valid for: Nov 30 2019 – Dec 22 2019
- minimum stay: 1 night maximum stay: 1 night
- Reservation must be made at least 3 days in advance
- Tickets for two adults and one child to the Teddy Bear Tea (USD 215 value)
- Welcome amenity
- Valet parking
- Festive afternoon tea at the iconic Bristol Restaurant
- Reading of a favourite holiday children’s book by a Boston celebrity
- Appearance by Truffles the Bear
- Help collect over 5,000 bears for Boston area children
- Adults – USD 85 Children (ages 3 to 12) – USD 45 with a teddy bear to donate Children (ages 3 to 12) – USD 50 without a teddy bear to donate
- Bristol Restaurant and Bar at Four Seasons Hotel Boston is located at 200 Boylston Street, across from the Boston Public Garden.
- Table Deposit
- Due to the extreme demand for this event series, a non-refundable deposit is required. If guests choose to cancel their reservations, the fee is not reimbursed. Otherwise, the fee is applied toward the final bill. The fee is 50% of each ticket price. Cancellations must be made within 72 hours of the reservation date or the guest will be charged the remaining.
- Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations within 72 hours of the reservation will be fully charged. There are no exceptions to this policy.
- Reservations open to the public on Sunday, September 1, 2019, at 9:00 am. Please call Bristol Dining Reservations at +1 (617) 351-2037 to make your reservation. A special registration form will be emailed to guests requesting a reservation; the form must be completed within 48 hours of receipt and returned to Four Seasons Hotel Boston in order for reservations to be confirmed. Please note that a completed registration form is required for all reservations; reservations made verbally or without a completed reservation form are not confirmed.