- Valid for Selected Dates Between Dec 30 2023 – Jan 1 2024
Offers are subject to availability at time of booking. Blackout dates and other restrictions may apply.
- minimum stay: 2 nights maximum stay: 2 nights
- Buffet breakfast in Aqua restaurant or American breakfast through In-Room Dining for up to two guests on December 31 or January 2, depending on your stay dates
- Five-course New Year’s Eve gala dinner at Aqua restaurant for up to two guests on December 31 (excludes beverages)
- New Year’s Day brunch for up to two guests on January 1
- Late check-out until 3:00 pm
- Welcome amenity
- 15% off spa treatments
- Waterfront Dining
Gather with loved ones to take in the picturesque scenery of the Bosphorus at YALI Terrace, featuring an enriched menu and seasonal cocktails. Resident guests and visitors alike will enjoy evenings with live entertainment and the flavours of YALI Terrace throughout the summer.
- Turkish Flavours with a View
For an authentic experience, Ocakbaşı is the perfect place to introduce the unique flavours of Turkish kebabs over a stunning view of the Bosphorus. Our exclusive setting welcomes you with clarinet melodies on the Hotel’s terrace every Wednesday and Thursday.
- Tunes and Cocktails
When temperatures rise in Istanbul, The Club is one of the best solutions for staying cool. Every day from 3:00 pm to 6:00 pm, enjoy the unobstructed views of the Bosphorus while you sway in the water to the tunes of the nearby DJ.
- Cruise Along the Bosphorus
The city of two continents showcases both historic and modern aspects, is a fascinating capital of two past empires and is the largest city in modern Turkey. And how better to see it than from the Bosphorus? Embark on a tour from our Hotel’s private dock aboard our private luxury boat. The breathtaking views from the boat and the journey on the water provide abundant backdrops for your summer photos.
- Weekend Breakfast on the Terrace
Our traditional Turkish breakfast is one of the best ways to start the weekend days on our terrace. You won’t want to miss the variety of food and must-try local tastes – or the breakfasts’ Instagrammable summer colours.