Bora Bora is one of the world’s most coveted destinations, surrounded by a spectacular lagoon, water sports, and leisure activities. What follows is just a sampling – we invite you to contact us to discuss your unique needs.
Morning – Arrival
Spot our multicolored lagoon from the sky feel welcomed by the Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora staff with fresh tiare flower leis upon arrival. You will be escorted to our Resort boat for a 12-minute ride to our private island. An impossibly blue lagoon and dramatic volcanic peaks provide the backdrop while refreshing bottled water and chilled oshibori towels will refresh you enroute. Upon arrival at Four Seasons Resort Bora Bora, you'll be greeted with a glass of fresh juice and escorted to your one-bedroom overwater bungalow suite.
The day is yours to explore, whether you choose to unwind at the infinity edge pool with views of the beach or choose from one of the following activities:
- Rejuvenate with a Polynesian monoi (coconut oil) massage or with other services at the Spa
- Snorkel in the clear waters of the Ruahatu Lagoon Sanctuary with hundreds of fish
- Master stand-up paddle boarding or outrigger canoeing
Enjoy breakfast from the comfort of your overwater suite or poolside in Tere Nui Restaurant. The Pain Perdu with Coconut Syrup is a local favorite!
Start the day with:
- Our 24-hour Fitness Centre, open for early risers
- A yoga class or reef walk to get your heart pumping for the day ahead
- Snorkeling off your overwater suite or take a casual swim to start the day
- A ride on our new Schiller water bikes
- A visit to the Spa to learn how Monoi oil is made from our local coconuts
Turndown amenity: A Four Seasons rashguard (sun shirt) with a local tattoo design and your company’s logo.
You can enjoy breakfast from the comfort of your overwater suite or poolside in Tere Nui Restaurant. Try the local coco bread or papayas grown by our Tere Nui staff. Afterward, enjoy one of these morning activities:
- Stand-up paddle board yoga on the lagoon
- Tennis clinic on Chill Island
- Learning how to pick the best local Tahitian black pearls Tresors Boutique
- Fish for the catch of the day on a sportfishing charter
- Skydiving tour from the Bora Bora Airport
- Touring the island in a 4x4 island jeep, getting you an up-close look at WWII artillery cannons and the best scenic views from the mountain to the lagoon
- Seeing the lagoon in a guided circle island wave runner tour
- Parasailing adventure over the lagoon
- Tour the island in an all-terrain vehicle for a fast-paced adventure on land
- Rent a vehicle and take a self-guided tour of the island
Tonight, Bloody Mary’s casual and fun restaurant is exclusively yours. As you arrive at their dock, you will be greeted with their signature cocktail or cold local Hinano beer. Admire the “wall of fame” celebrating their many famous patrons before making your dinner selection from their live menu of fresh lagoon fish, Australian beef, and deep water favorites like Swordfish and Ahi tuna. A live band plays popular hits while you dance the night away with your toes in the sand!
Turndown amenity: In keeping with our vanilla theme, you will find a vanilla dessert awaiting you in your overwater bungalow suite, accompanied by some prized Tahitian vanilla beans and extract to take home.
Guests can enjoy breakfast from the comfort of their overwater suite or poolside in Tere Nui Restaurant. Relax by the pool or beach or choose from one of the following activities:
- Shopping shuttle to the main island
- Beach volleyball at Chill Island
- Practice your rowing skills with a kayak or outrigger canoe
- Meet our resident marine biologist for a reef walk and octopus feeding
Choose from the wide array of afternoon activities:
- Romantic Hobie Cat lagoon sail
- Helmet dive for non-divers
- Sportfishing for marlin, tuna and wahoo
- Learn to make floral lei crowns to wear for the evening gala event
Tiki torches will light a path along the water’s edge with sunset views of the lagoon and ancient volcanic peaks. You'll be greeted by colourfully dressed Polynesians with the scent of tiare, the local gardenia flower, in the night air. During the evening’s reception, pineapple mojitos, local Hinano & Taboo beers and vanilla Mai Tais will be served alongside our fresh ceviche station as the sun sets. Traditional 'aparima dancers entertain and teach you traditional dances.
The Tahitian-black-pearl themed gala will begin as you are escorted to our open-air pavilion with views of the lagoon. Tables will be adorned with elegant black linens, white tiare flower centerpieces, vanilla-scented votives, and black-lipped oyster shell napkin rings. A culinary celebration awaits in this four-course plated menu with riches from land and sea, all complemented by an open-air dining experience. Dancing before and after dinner to live contemporary music to a local three-piece band complements the evening’s festive atmosphere. Since there will be no early bag pull in the morning, you can relax and enjoy the party well into the late evening.
Turndown amenity: A rare Tahitian black pearl pendant will adorn your pillow as a “thank you” for your time in Bora Bora.
Enjoy your last breakfast in French Polynesia with locally sourced eggs and produce from our local fenua or "land."
Relax by the pool or beach or choose from one of the following activities:
- Shopping shuttle to the main island
- Tahitian pearl educational in the Tresor Boutique
- Try your hand at the Schiller bikes, stand up paddle boards, wind surfing or kayaks
- Tennis clinic at Chill Island
Lunch in Tere Nui, on Fare Hoa beach or poolside in one of our shaded poolside fares (fare means house in Tahitian), you might also call them cabanas.
You might also enjoy:
- Group Exclusive Spa Fare for spa mini-treatments offered pool side by our Spa team
- Cocktail creations happy hour on the Four Seasons Motu (or "island")
Afternoon – Departure
Bid farewell to paradise for your late afternoon flight to Papeete and your connecting flights home. It will have been our pleasure hosting your group.
Polynesians believe that all things in nature, including humans, contain a sacred and supernatural power called mana. We have shared our mana with you and hope that you will share the beauty of Bora Bora with others.
Mauru’uru roa – Thank you!