Three-Day Corporate Trip
Meetings, conferences and executive retreats at Four Seasons Hotel Austin promise an ambiance of exclusivity and privacy for groups of any size. The Hotel’s 18,000 sq. ft. (1,672 sq. metres) of elegant, flexible space includes two large ballrooms – each with spacious foyers – and ten smaller function rooms, perfect for more intimate meetings or break-out sessions. The ease of hosting a meeting or conference at Four Seasons is further enhanced by the Hotel’s convenient downtown Austin location, within walking distance of many of the city’s attractions, shopping, entertainment and dining. Our experienced sales managers are happy to assist with customized itineraries for your group to make the most of your corporate experience in Austin.
Arrival at Hotel
• Allow our preferred transportation partner to whisk you from Austin-Bergstrom International airport to the Hotel within 20 minutes.
• Quickly refresh in our elegant guest rooms, designed and equipped for the discerning traveler in mind. Need to catch-up on emails before the evening’s festivities? Basic Internet is provided with our compliments for all guests.
• Join up with other participants for an opening night reception under the Texas stars. Set on the Hotel’s beautiful back lawn, you’ll mingle over margaritas then sit down to a Farm & Ranch-to-Table menu featuring fresh produce from Austin’s nearby farms alongside locally sourced roasted chicken, pork loin, smoked sausage and more. Entertainment by some of the city’s talented musicians is a must to complete this authentic Austin experience.
• Ride the elevator “home,” pausing only to sample the treats in your turndown welcome amenity – personalized with your company’s logo, of course! – before tucking into the Hotel’s supremely comfortable beds for a restful night’s sleep.
• Prior to your meeting, start the day off with our “Keep Austin Fit” breakfast buffet, a healthy spread that’s sure to get the creative juices flowing.
• Four Seasons Hotel Austin’s newly renovated meeting space provides the perfect ambiance for productive, collaborative meetings and corporate retreats. Upgraded Internet connectivity and on-site audio visual staff guarantee business is conducted efficiently, while our experienced catering and banquet teams ensure food and beverage details are executed flawlessly behind-the-scenes.
• Break up a meeting-filled day with themed snacks and activities that re-energize the group, from a make-your-own-trail mix bar to mini spa treatments. For sessions that require out-of-the-box thinking, consider adding a complimentary Innovation Station, a table filled with crayons, adult colouring pages and other proven creativity-inducing materials.
• Satisfy your appetite for Austin’s thriving food scene with an evening at one of downtown Austin’s many restaurants. Over 200 options are within a five-block walk – or a short pedi-cab ride – of the Hotel. For larger groups, a variety of venues in the downtown area can also accommodate groups of up to 200.
• Keep your last day local with chicken-fried steak with jalapeno-cheddar biscuits and sausage gravy, Texas French toast or a classic breakfast taco, all options from our Tex-Mex style breakfast buffet.
• Conclude your business with breakout sessions in our lobby-level meeting rooms filled with natural light; or gather everyone together for a closing session in one of our elegant ballrooms.
• Celebrate team successes with a fun group outing. Activity ideas include:
- Take to the waters behind the Hotel for a friendly sculling competition
- Challenge your colleagues to a salsa (or margarita) making competition…we’ll be the judge!
- Build a bike for children in need or participate in one of several other group volunteer opportunities available through the Hotel
- Explore Austin in a unique way with a group Scavenger Hunt arranged by one of our tour partners
• Group departures are a breeze with friendly, dedicated valet staff to assist with stored luggage, driving directions, gift bags and more.