Four-Day Incentive Trip
Situated in the heart of downtown Austin – close to the city’s shopping, entertainment and business districts – and perched on the picturesque banks of Lady Bird Lake, Four Seasons Hotel Austin offers the relaxed ambiance of a resort with all of the convenience of an urban hotel. In addition to its unparalleled location, Four Seasons' renowned customer service completes every experience, promising a seamless and memorable incentive trip for your participants. Our experienced sales managers are also happy to assist with customized itineraries for your group or party.
Afternoon – Arrival
• Allow our preferred transportation partner to whisk you from Austin-Bergstrom International airport to the Hotel within 20 minutes.
• Quickly refresh in our elegant guest rooms, designed and equipped for the discerning traveler in mind.
• Kick off your first night in signature Texas style with a backyard barbecue dinner, held on our sprawling back lawn. While guests take in the stunning lake views, highlighted by the state’s renowned red-and-orange sunsets, they’ll enjoy traditional Texas fare ranging from smoked brisket and Elgin sausages to prime steak and grilled Gulf shrimp.
• Austin is known for being an outdoors-loving city, and it’s no wonder with miles of trails and recreational lakes at our disposal. Early risers can kick off the morning with a private group yoga lesson on the lawn, or take to the Lady Bird Lake Hike & Bike Trail – steps from the Hotel’s back door – for a guided trail run that combines fitness with a little sightseeing.
• Enjoy breakfast at your leisure – choices include an al fresco meal on TRIO’s picturesque outdoor terrace or one of Austin’s famous breakfast taco institutions.
• Get an overview of what makes Austin so unique during a tour of the Texas capital. Our many experienced destination management partners offer a variety of engaging tours, from general overviews of Austin’s history and culture to music-themed outings and culinary adventures.
• Now that you’ve gotten a taste of Austin, get a taste for the city’s spicy cuisine with a Salsa Making Competition! Held on-site, this friendly team-building activity pits groups against each other to see who can make the best-tasting salsa from scratch within the set time limit. For even more fun, follow-up the salsa activity with a margarita-making competition...then sit back on one of our sunny terraces and enjoy the delicious fruits of your labor.
• Gather in the Hotel’s Lobby Lounge for a cocktail reception featuring some of our bartender’s best Austin-inspired creations.
• From March to October, guests might also enjoy free impromptu entertainment in the form of the cocktail’s namesake, Austin’s 1.5 million Mexican free-tailed bats. These harmless high flyers migrate from Mexico to Austin in the spring, taking to the city’s skies around sunset each evening in a spectacle that resembles an elegant black ribbon rippling through the sky. Easily viewed from the Lobby Lounge’s lake-facing balconies, it’s truly a unique show you won’t want to miss.
• Fuel up for an action-packed day with our “Keep Austin Fit” grab-and-go breakfast buffet, featuring made-to-order smoothies, healthy frittatas and an assortment of baked-in-house treats.
• Following breakfast at your leisure, set out for one of the following full-day group activities:
- Sail the day away on beautiful Lake Travis. With yachts, houseboats, speedboats and recreational crafts available in abundance, there’s plenty to keep your group entertained for hours.
- Explore the nearby Texas Hill Country, stopping at some of the state’s most beautiful wineries or ranches along the way.
- Experience the flavours of Austin with an unforgettable Beer and Barbecue Tour.
- Tee up at one of Austin's top-rated golf courses. From foursomes to full tournaments, Austin’s golf community is adept at catering to groups of all sizes.
• With new restaurants opening practically every week, Austin is quickly earning itself a reputation as an up-and-coming culinary hotspot. Thanks to the Hotel’s convenient downtown location, not to mention our concierge team’s influential contacts, dine-arounds to some of the city’s hottest restaurants are easily arranged.
• Go ahead, sleep in…it’s easy to do thanks to Four Seasons’ signature mattresses, which customize the level of firmness to each guest’s preferences. Even better, enjoy a leisurely breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining.
• After check-out, relax poolside or revitalize in the Hotel’s award-winning Spa with one of our Texas-inspired massages, facials or treatments.
Afternoon - Departure
• Depart Austin at your leisure.