|February||Austin Marathon and Half Marathon|
|March||World Golf Championships-Dell Match Play|
|March||Star of Texas Fair & Rodeo|
|March||South-by-Southwest Music, Film and Interactive Festival|
|March||Zilker Kite Festival|
|April||Moontower Comedy and Oddity Festival|
|April||Art City Austin|
|April||Austin Fashion Week|
|April||Austin FOOD & WINE Festival|
|May||Pecan Street Festival|
|June||Summer X Games|
|June||Republic of Texas Biker Rally|
|July||Austin Symphony 4th of July Concert and Fireworks|
|August||Austin Ice Cream Festival|
|August||Austin Chronicle Hot Sauce Festival|
|September||Pecan Street Festival – Fall|
|October||Austin City Limits Music Festival – Weekend One|
|October||Austin City Limits Music Festival – Weekend Two|
|October||Austin Film Festival|
|November||Texas Book Festival|
|November||Fun, Fun, Fun Fest|
|December||Trail of Lights|
GMT -6 hours
Central Standard Time
English. Spanish is spoken in parts of Austin as well.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Saturday
10:00 am to 9:00 pm
12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
Working hours in Austin vary. The typical work week is Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm. Some businesses are open alternative hours.
Time and distance to city centre
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is located in the centre of the city.
Time and distance to shopping
- The 2nd Street District features many trendy boutiques, restaurant, antiques and galleries: 5 minutes/2 miles/3 kilometres
- The eclectic South Congress District features Austin boutiques, restaurants and salons: 5 minutes/1 mile/1.5 kilometres
- Barton Creek Square Mall: 15 minutes/5 miles/8 kilometres
- The Arboretum offers upscale fashions and elegant shops: 20 minutes/8 miles/13 kilometres
- San Marcos Outlet Malls: 37 minutes/35 miles/56 kilometres
- The Domain offers upscale outdoor shopping and an array of dining options: 20 minutes/11 miles/17 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
Four Seasons Hotel Austin is located in the business/financial district.