The aptly named Magnolia package is much like the fragrance of the flower found throughout the South: It's not soon forgotten. This package adds richness and depth with additional hors d'oeuvres selections and tableside wine service.
Starting at USD 195 per guest
- Cocktail-style food stations
- Cocktail reception with your selection of two butler-passed hors d'oeuvres
- Your choice of two display stations
- One carving station with chef attendant
- Two engaging action stations with chef attendants
- Your choice of two late-night enhancements to be passed or displayed
- Hosted bar for four hours with select brands
- Champagne toast at cake-cutting
- Tableside wine service with dinner
- Wedding night accommodations for the bride and groom (food and beverage minimum applies)
- Silver Birch custom floor-length linens
- Orizzonte platinum-edge glass charger plate
- Gold Chiavari chairs
- Bevelled mirror-framed table numbers
- Cherrywood dance floor
- Stageing for your entertainment needs
View a detailed menu here.
Initial Deposit & Space Confirmation:
Dates are considered definite upon receipt of the initial deposit and the signed catering contract. A completed credit card authorization form for all future deposits is also due at this time. You may use multiple cards for deposits and payment; your Catering manager can provide a form to complete for each card you wish to use.
The primary non-refundable deposit totals 25% of the contracted food and beverage minimum + room rental.
Guaranteed Number of Guests:
A final confirmation or 'guarantee' of your anticipated number of guests is required by 12:00 noon, four (4) working business days prior to your banquet function, and this guarantee may not be reduced. We will make an allowance to set 5% above your guarantee for events over 100 guests.