Directions & Maps
Four Seasons Atlanta is conveniently located in Midtown – five minutes from Downtown and 10 minutes from Buckhead. With its own business district, the neighborhood features a charming blend of historical residential architecture, high-fashion boutiques and one-of-a-kind restaurants. Here visitors will also find the city’s most prominent cultural institutions, including the High Museum of Art, the Alliance Theatre and the Atlanta Symphony Orchestra.
Hartsfield-Jackson Atlanta International Airport is 13 miles (21 kilometres) south of Four Seasons Hotel Atlanta (25 minutes). The airport serves all major airlines. Peachtree-Dekalb Airport, which accommodates private aircraft only, is approximately 9 miles (14 kilometres) from the Hotel (20 minutes).
Services provided by the Hotel
A Hotel luxury sedan is available to all guests on a first-come, first-served basis for drop-offs within a five-mile (eight-kilometre) radius of the Hotel. Car rentals can be arranged in advance with the Concierge. Most national agencies are within two-mile (3.2-kilometre) radius of the Hotel. The Hotel offers valet parking. Independent parking lots are adjacent to the Hotel.
Time and Distance to City Centre
5 minutes/2 miles/3 kilometres
Time and distance to shopping
- Lenox Square/Phipps Plaza (national retailers): 15 minutes/6 miles/10 kilometres
- Virginia-Highlands (local retailers): 10 minutes/3 miles/5 kilometres
- Bennett Street (antiques/home décor): 10 minutes/2.5 miles/4 kilometres
- Miami Circle (antiques/home décor): 12 minutes/5 miles/8 kilometres
- North Georgia Premium Outlets (nationally known upscale outlets): 55 minutes/47 miles/75 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
Buckhead: 15 minutes/6 miles/10 kilometres; Downtown: 5 minutes/2 miles/3 kilometres