Effective April 1, 2022, all visitors to Anguilla who are eligible (i.e. persons 18 and older) to be vaccinated against COVID-19, are required to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before arrival. Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination status from an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test must be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator on the day of travel. For more information, please visit here. Please ensure that you are up to date on the latest government regulations when travelling.
Anguilla is open for approved international visitors from certain countries.
- Effective April 1, all visitors to Anguilla who are eligible (i.e. persons 18 and older) to be vaccinated against COVID-19, are required to be fully vaccinated at least two weeks before arrival. Visitors no longer need to apply for permission to enter the island. Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination status from an approved vaccine and a negative COVID-19 test must be presented to the aircraft, ship, agent or fixed based operator on the day of travel.
- For ENTRY APPROVAL into Anguilla a negative COVID-19 test is required. Tests must be administered within 3daysof arrival.
Acceptable test types are:
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR);
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA);
- RNA or molecular test and;
- Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab -Tests must be administered within 2daysof arrival
- The laboratory that processes your pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered home tests and antibody tests will not be accepted
For more important information on entry requirements for Anguilla please visit here.
Unvaccinated visitors under 18 years old are only permitted to enter Anguilla if they are accompanied by fully vaccinated travelers. It should be noted that the exemption for pregnant women is removed given that several COVID-19 vaccines are now approved for use in pregnancy.
Arrival to Anguilla
- Arrival testing will be discontinued only for persons who have been fully vaccinated within the last 6 months and for persons who have taken a booster dose where completion of the primary series (full vaccination) occurred six months or more prior to arrival; a valid negative COVID-19 test result must be presented pre-arrival.
- Vaccinated adults and minors, who were fully vaccinated more than 6 months prior to arrival, but have NOT had a booster dose, are still considered fully vaccinated and will not need to apply for entry via the portal. They shall, however, be subject to testing on arrival, at their own expense and a valid negative COVID-19 test result must be presented pre-arrival. The arrival testing fee is USD 50.
- If tested on arrival, you are required to remain at your accommodation, utilize restaurants on property, enjoy the pools and outdoor facilities, food delivery services and maintain social distance until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative Rt-PCR COVID-19 test result.(Test results are usually received within 6-12 hours of testing.) Until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test, access to spas, gyms and car rentals are prohibited.
- Persons arriving into Anguilla without the appropriate documentation (proof of vaccination and test results) will be required to return to their country of origin; and if it is not possible to return, they shall complete arrival and exit tests, and quarantine for 5 days at their own expense. Each visitor that is allowed to quarantine shall pay the Government of Anguilla a fee of USD 200 in addition to any fines for unapproved entry.
We have endeavored to keep current with applicable Anguilla policy, but each guest is responsible for complying with the requirements imposed for travel. Please refer directly to the local government website for the latest information. For more information, please visit here.
At our resort we have implemented strict guidelines to enhance cleanliness, heighten our guests’ safety and comfort as well as empowering our employees. Upon arrival there will be a screening procedure that may include a series of questions regarding health and recent travel. In accordance with the latest guidance from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC), fully vaccinated guests, residents, and patrons are not required to wear a mask outdoors throughout the property, however masks are encouraged to be worn in the Boutique, Spa and Gym.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States.
Air passengers are required to get a viral test (a test for current infection) no more than 1 day before their flight to the U.S. departs, and provide written documentation of their laboratory test result (paper or electronic copy) to the airline or provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board.
If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding to the passenger.
Please see our Front Desk/Concierge to help facilitate your test on the island.
- Antigen Test - USD 90 per person
- RT-PCR Test - USD 120 per person
Please see the official CDC website for more information.
St. Maarten, part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is a country on the southern part of a Caribbean island shared with Saint Martin, a French overseas collectivity. Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) is the main airport on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin/St. Maarten.
Princess Juliana International Airport is currently open and flights are scheduled regularly to Anguilla. The Simpson Bay Port is also currently open and chartered boats are scheduled regularly to Anguilla. Please connect with our Concierge to help facilitate your arrival and departure at email@example.com.
All guests using St. Maarten as a transit into Anguilla are required to complete an entry approval form in advance. This form must be filled out for both arrivals and departures.
For travellers arriving via St. Maarten: Effective March 1, 2022, Children under 5, Fully Vaccinated Visitors (those eligible) who have taken both doses of an approved vaccine and Visitors who have taken their booster shot (booster must be administered at least 14 days before departure), will not be required to provide a COVID-19 test to enter St. Maarten.
Unvaccinated Children 5 years and older, will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test to enter St. Maarten.
- 48 hours prior to arrival – RT PCR required
- This will only be applicable for travellers that are fully vaccinated with the approved vaccines of the RIVM and the WHO organization.
All guests using St. Maarten as a transit back to their residence may be required to present a negative RT-PCR test at least three days before boarding based on final destination guidelines. Please visit our Front Desk or Concierge to schedule your test prior to your departure.
For more information on entry requirements, please visit https://stmaartenehas.com.
Nestled between two beautiful beaches, the Resort offers many opportunities for outdoor dining. Meads Bay Beach is a relaxed scene overlooking the little island of Sandy Island and Barnes Bay Beach is an unforgettable intimate location with stunning views of the Sunset as it drops over the Caribbean Sea.
There are four al fresco restaurants, serving a variety of delicious options, from favourite comfort foods to local specialties. Grab a light lunch or a refreshing frozen drink at a beachside spot or dine in relaxed elegance with jaw-dropping views of the ocean.
In addition to the Resort’s outdoor dining destinations, you are welcome to enjoy a private dinner in your villa, penthouse or at a secluded beachfront location on Barnes Bay or Meads Bay.
If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room, our In-Room Dining team will prepare your order and leave it outside your door. Order via your in-room telephone or utilize the chat feature on the Four Seasons App.
- Rest assured, our on-call doctor prioritizes guests of Four Seasons Resort Anguilla first and foremost.
Four Seasons Mobile App
- Download the Four Seasons App to take advantage of touchless check-in and check-out features. Chat with an on-site representative who can assist with dining and spa reservations, activity booking or any other questions you may have. Through the mobile app, you will also be able to request housekeeping services, view your bill and explore the Resort’s amenities and daily specials.
- Private and small group fitness classes may be pre-booked through our concierge team or the Four Seasons App. Outdoor space allows instructors and guests to maintain social distance during classes.