Beginning November 1, all visitors entering Anguilla must be fully vaccinated against COVID-19 at least three weeks prior to arrival. A negative COVID-19 test done 2 – 5 days prior to arrival will be required. For more information, please visit here.
Anguilla is open for approved international visitors from certain countries. All travellers are required to obtain pre-travel authorization and complete an individual application (including children).
- For ENTRY APPROVAL, all persons entering Anguilla will be required to produce a negative COVID-19 test 2 – 5 days prior to arrival. Acceptable test types are:
- Reverse Transcription Polymerase Chain Reaction tests (RT-PCR)
- Nucleic Acid Amplification tests (NAA)
- RNA or molecular test
- Antigen tests completed via a nasopharyngeal swab - no more than 48 hours prior to arrival, thus, tests administered 24 hours prior to arrival are accepted
- The laboratory that processes your pre-arrival test must be accredited. Self-administered home tests and antibody tests will not be accepted
- Proof of health insurance is no longer required
- All visitors will undergo a mandatory COVID-19 RT-PCR test and health screening at their entry port on arrival. You are required to remain at your accommodation, utilize restaurants on property and food delivery services and maintain social distance until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative Rt-PCR COVID-19 test result. (Test results are usually received within 6 – 12 hours of testing.)
- Visitors staying in Anguilla for more than 8 days, may be required to undertake a day four test.
- A fee of USD 50 per person is required and covers your test on arrival.
- All visitors must apply for entry permission here
The travel authorization application for entry is required for all persons arriving in Anguilla.
Arrival to Anguilla
- Provide a copy of your negative COVID-19 RT-PCR test result to a port health official.
- Evidence of full COVID-19 vaccination, at least 3 weeks prior to arrival is required at your entry port on arrival.
- Undergo a mandatory COVID-19 RT-PCR test and health screening at their entry port on arrival.
- You will be issued a yellow wristband. ONLY a Health Representative from the Ministry of Health is authorized to remove issued wristband;
- After clearing Immigration and Customs, you will be required to travel immediately via Safe Environment Certified ground transportation to your accommodation.
- You are required to remain at your accommodation, utilize restaurants on property and food delivery services and maintain social distance until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result. (Test results are usually received within 6-12hrs of testing.)
- Until in receipt of your Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test, access to spas, gyms and car rentals are prohibited.
- Use masks during transit through ports of entry (airport and seaport) and en route to your pre-approved accommodations.
We have endeavored to keep current with applicable Anguilla policy, but each guest is responsible for complying with the requirements imposed for travel. Please refer directly to the local government website for the latest information. For more information, please visit here.
At our resort we have implemented strict guidelines to enhance cleanliness, heighten our guests’ safety and comfort as well as empowering our employees. Upon reopening, there will be a screening procedure that may include temperature checking as well as a series of questions regarding health and recent travel. In accordance with the advice of medical experts and industry best practices guests will no longer be required to wear a mask or face covering when in public indoor spaces on property and when receiving service while in their guest room, unless they prefer to. Masks will remain optional for guests and our team around the property.
Upon receipt of Port of Entry negative RT-PCR COVID-19 test result, guests are welcome to rent a car, explore the island all the wonderful land and sea options that Anguilla has to offer.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States.
Air passengers are required to get a viral test (a test for current infection) no more than 1 day before their flight to the U.S. departs, and provide written documentation of their laboratory test result (paper or electronic copy) to the airline or provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board.
If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding to the passenger.
Please see our Front Desk/Concierge to help facilitate your test on the island.
- Antigen Test - USD 90 per person
- RT-PCR Test - USD 120 per person
Please see the official CDC website for more information.
St. Maarten, part of the Kingdom of the Netherlands, is a country on the southern part of a Caribbean island shared with Saint Martin, a French overseas collectivity. Princess Juliana International Airport (SXM) is the main airport on the Caribbean island of Saint Martin/St. Maarten.
Princess Juliana International Airport is currently open and flights are scheduled regularly to Anguilla. The Simpson Bay Port is also currently open and chartered boats are scheduled regularly to Anguilla. Please connect with our Concierge to help facilitate your arrival and departure at firstname.lastname@example.org.
All guests using St. Maarten as a transit into Anguilla are required to complete an entry approval form in advance. This form must be filled out for both arrivals and departures.
For travelers arriving via St. Maarten: As of January 1, 2022, visitors 18 and older who have taken their booster shot, and visitors 17 and younger (those eligible) who have taken both doses of an approved vaccine, will not be required to provide a COVID-19 test to enter St. Maarten.
Vaccinated visitors who have not taken their booster shot will be required to provide a negative COVID-19 test to enter St. Maarten.
- 48 hours prior to arrival – RT PCR required
- 24 hours prior to arrival – Antigen required
- This will only be applicable for travellers who are fully vaccinated with the approved vaccines of the RIVM and the WHO organization.
All guests using St. Maarten as a transit back to their residence may be required to present a negative RT-PCR test at least three days before boarding based on final destination guidelines. Please visit our Front Desk or Concierge to schedule your test prior to your departure.
For more information on entry requirements, please visit https://stmaartenehas.com.
Nestled between two beautiful beaches, the Resort offers many opportunities for outdoor dining. Meads Bay Beach is a relaxed scene overlooking the little island of Sandy Island and Barnes Bay Beach is an unforgettable intimate location with stunning views of the Sunset as it drops over the Caribbean Sea.
There are four al fresco restaurants, serving a variety of delicious options, from favourite comfort foods to local specialties. Grab a light lunch or a refreshing frozen drink at a beachside spot or dine in relaxed elegance with jaw-dropping views of the ocean.
In addition to the Resort’s outdoor dining destinations, you are welcome to enjoy a private dinner in your villa, penthouse or at a secluded beachfront location on Barnes Bay or Meads Bay.
If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room, our In-Room Dining team will prepare your order and leave it outside your door. Order via your in-room telephone or utilize the chat feature on the Four Seasons App.
- Rest assured, our on-call doctor prioritizes guests of Four Seasons Resort Anguilla first and foremost.
Four Seasons Mobile App
- Download the Four Seasons App to take advantage of touchless check-in and check-out features. Chat with an on-site representative who can assist with dining and spa reservations, activity booking or any other questions you may have. Through the mobile app, you will also be able to request housekeeping services, view your bill and explore the Resort’s amenities and daily specials.
- Private and small group fitness classes may be pre-booked through our concierge team or the Four Seasons App. Outdoor space allows instructors and guests to maintain social distance during classes.