Four Seasons Resort and Residences Anguilla has created a perfect sanctuary in which to safely enjoy your travels. Our expansive setting offers unlimited opportunities for socially distant exploration. Rest assured that your safety and comfort will always be our top priority during each moment of your stay.
Anguilla is open for approved international visitors from certain countries. All travellers are required to obtain pre-travel authorization and complete an individual application (including children).
On arrival to Anguilla, you will be required to:
- Provide a hardcopy of your negative COVID-19 PCR test result to a port health official.
- Undergo a mandatory COVID-19 PCR test and health screening on arrival.
- Use masks during transit through ports of entry (airport and seaport) and en route to your pre-approved accommodations.
- Be transferred to your accommodations to await test results – this will be prearranged.
We have endeavored to keep current with applicable Anguilla policy, but each guest is responsible for complying with the requirements imposed for travel. Please refer directly to the local government website for the latest information.
Upon arrival to Four Seasons Anguilla, every guest will have their temperature checked. Our employees will be wearing face coverings and, in accordance with the advice of medical experts and industry best practices, all guests (ages 10 and above) will be required to wear a face covering when in public indoor spaces and when receiving service in guestrooms. Face coverings are strongly recommended for children age 2 to 9 years old. In addition, local Anguilla regulations mandate guests wear face coverings when dining at outdoor restaurants or bars when they are being seated or if moving around the space. Guests are also required to wear face coverings in public outdoor spaces and when walking along Resort pathways.
Guests staying on Anguilla for less than 10 days are welcome to explore the island using pre-approved transportation. Drivers are readily available to take you to select restaurants, to relish in the Culinary Capital of the Caribbean. Access to the golf course is also available within that period. Guests staying longer than 10 days, with a negative PCR test, are welcome to safely explore all the wonderful land and sea options that Anguilla has to offer.
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is expanding the requirement for a negative COVID-19 test to all air passengers entering the United States.
Air passengers are required to get a viral test (a test for current infection) within the 3 days before their flight to the U.S. departs, and provide written documentation of their laboratory test result (paper or electronic copy) to the airline or provide documentation of having recovered from COVID-19. Airlines must confirm the negative test result for all passengers or documentation of recovery before they board.
If a passenger does not provide documentation of a negative test or recovery, or chooses not to take a test, the airline must deny boarding to the passenger.
Please see our Front Desk/Concierge to help facilitate your test on the island.
Please see the official CDC website for more information.
Nestled between two beautiful beaches, the Resort offers many opportunities for outdoor dining. Meads Bay Beach is a relaxed scene overlooking the little island of Sandy Island and Barnes Bay Beach is an unforgettable intimate location with stunning views of the Sunset as it drops over the Caribbean Sea.
There are four al fresco restaurants, serving a variety of delicious options, from favourite comfort foods to local specialties. Grab a light lunch or a refreshing frozen drink at a beachside spot or dine in relaxed elegance with jaw-dropping views of the ocean.
In addition to the Resort’s outdoor dining destinations, you are welcome to enjoy a private dinner in your villa, penthouse or at a secluded beachfront location on Barnes Bay or Meads Bay.
If you prefer to dine in the comfort of your room, our In-Room Dining team will prepare your order and leave it outside your door. Order via your in-room telephone or utilize the chat feature on the Four Seasons App.
- Rest assured, our on-call doctor prioritizes guests of Four Seasons Resort Anguilla first and foremost.
Four Seasons Mobile App
- Download the Four Seasons App to take advantage of touchless check-in and check-out features. Chat with an on-site representative who can assist with dining and spa reservations, activity booking or any other questions you may have. Through the mobile app, you will also be able to request housekeeping services, view your bill and explore the Resort’s amenities and daily specials.
- Private and small group fitness classes may be pre-booked through our concierge team or the Four Seasons App. Outdoor space allows instructors and guests to maintain social distance during classes.