We offer a variety of shops at the Shopping Arcade, located on the first floor of the Hotel. From banking services to designer clothing and gift items, the Shopping Aracde is as convenient as it is exclusive.
- Alexander The Great: This gallery offers a wide selection of antique and contemporary jewelry as well as Islamic antique art.
- Events AVP: Specialises in the technical production of corporate events and conferences with a comprehensive technical management approach.
- Arab Jordan Investment Bank: AJIB offers full banking services along with an ATM machine.
- Azza Fahmy: Handmade luxury jewelry inspired by 7,000 years of culture and defined by contemporary minds.
- Uruk Art Gallery: Established in 1993 to introduce the work of artists who have left a great impact on Iraqi and Arab art.
- Chopard: Enter Chopard’s world of exclusive Swiss watches and fine jewelry.
- Emad Salon: Emad Salon offers full salon services including hair care, manicures, pedicures and much more.
- Trinitae: A Jordanian based company that specialises in creating luxury skin care products that combine a base of cleansing salts and soothing mud and minerals from the Dead Sea as well as extracts from locally sourced herbs and fruits, freshly harvested from the fertile farms of the Jordan Valley.
- La Coquette Boutique: La Coquette offers a variety of upscale clothing and accessories.
- Le Coin Gift Shop: Le Coin offers souvenirs, beauty products, accessories and gifts.
- Roupi Boutique: Roupi offers a vast collection of luxury Italian designer branded clothes.
- Tufenkjian: Tufenkjian is an elegant jewelry house that offers the finest in precious metals and stones.
- Zein K: Zein K offers cultural and contemporary gifts including furniture, accessories, ethnic wear, textiles and wedding lists.
Visit Downtown Amman for a more traditional shopping experience. Ammanis are welcoming people, and they are happy to have you explore this vibrant core of their home and workplace. Downtown is the traditional market area of Amman where you can find almost everything – and for much less than you would pay in the western suburbs. As in many markets, the initial price is usually higher than will be accepted, so feel free to bargain with a smile.
Rainbow Street is one of the historic streets of Jabal Amman. It is the hangout of many locals, and the busiest street in Amman over the weekend. Guest can visit the Jordan River Foundation Show Room for souvenirs and handicrafts made by women around Jordan or the Trinitae Soap House for natural soap and beauty products made in Jordan. Of course there are plenty more shops for guests to choose from.
TAJ Lifestyle Center
The ultimate destination for shopping, dining and entertainment in Jordan. TAJ is a multipurpose shopping complex with more than 190 of the finest outlets spread across 150,000 square metres of indoor and outdoor space. TAJ offers the Kingdom’s most comprehensive retail mix from world-renowned high street fashion labels, designer boutiques, jewellery, cosmetics and beauty to kid’s wear, home decor, sporting goods, electronics, and Jordan’s premier supermarket retailer, Cozmo.