At Four Seasons Hotel Alexandria at San Stefano, the health and safety of guests and employees continues to be our top priority as we respond to the evolving COVID-19 situation. We have taken very high health and safety measures and procedures to provide ultimate comfort during your stay.
- Sanitizers are placed at all entrances of the Hotel
- Guest check-in is completed electronically
- All guests luggage are sanitized prior to entering the Hotel and before leaving
- Guests temperature is measured at the Hotel entrance
- Hand sanitizers are placed at reception and in all public areas
- All public areas are sanitized regularly
- Accommodation per room is no more than two adults, and for families, a maximum of one child is allowed
- Maximum capacity for the elevator is 50% of its normal capacity
- Valet car parking service is prohibited
- Masks, gloves and sanitizers are available for your convenience
- Parties, weddings, events and any night activities are not permitted
- In line with government regulations, a floor at the Hotel is assigned for quarantine, if needed in case of simple or suspected cases. Costs will be at guest's own expense
- In-house permanent doctor coverage and clinic are provided in coordination with the Ministry of Health
- Quality of protection tools and sterilization products are provided through companies approved by the Ministry of Health
Kindly keep a healthy distance from guests and employees while staying at the Hotel.
In addition to the precautions listed above, please note that Four Seasons has embarked on an important, enhanced global health and safety program, LEAD WITH CARE. For more information on LEAD WITH CARE, click here.
Be well and stay safe. Consult our manager on duty for further assistance.
Thank you for your understanding.
The Hotel Management