Winter Group Itinerary
Arrival at Resort
After arrival, guests are welcomed by Royal Canadian Mounted Police. A warm welcome beverage sets the mood, while you prepare to explore these Resort facilities or venture further afield:
- Work out in the fitness centre.
- Relax in one of three outdoor whirlpools and enjoy the stunning views of the coastal mountains.
- Retreat for a relaxing massage in the spa.
- Spend the afternoon exploring Whistler's cobbled pathways and charming boutiques.
Four Seasons extends a Whistler welcome with cocktails and dinner at the Resort.
Begin the day with a group breakfast in the ballroom, where an expert will orient you to the Whistler area and its myriad activities.
Experience one of North America's top ski destinations, with over 2,833 hectares (7,000 acres) of skiable terrain on Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Ski cross-country along groomed scenic mountain trails, or snowshoe through the forest.
- Lunch at your leisure before an afternoon of skiing, snowboarding or relaxing by the fireplace with a good book.
- Pamper yourself with a rejuvenating body treatment in the spa.
- Visit Whistler's art galleries or the Whistler Museum.
Treat yourself to an old-fashioned sleigh ride with warm beverages, followed by a sumptuous fondue dinner at Nicklaus North Golf Club.
Begin the day with breakfast at your leisure and choose from the following daytime activities:
- Raft down the river to see North America’s largest winter population of bald eagles and observe them close up.
- Return to the Resort for a group lunch at Sidecut Restaurant.
- Spend the afternoon skiing, snowboarding or dog sledding.
- Take a helicopter tour of the area to photograph the scenery.
- For the adventurous, go bungee jumping above the Checkamus River or on a zipline over Fitzsimmons Creek.
- Snowmobile to a backcountry lodge and enjoy a traditional salmon bake.
- Afterwards, return to the vibrant village and enjoy the nightlife at one of the local clubs.
Breakfast at your leisure. You can also order a gourmet boxed lunch for one of these outdoor activities:
- Go skiing or snowboarding.
- Enjoy some of the world's best heli-skiing.
- Snowshoe through the forest.
- Go cross-country skiing on beautiful mountain trails.
- Take a winter photography course from an award-winning local photographer.
- Savour cocktails and appetisers at the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre while enjoying a live performance and the majestic, First Nations-inspired Roundhouse.
- Ride a gondola to dinner in Whistler Village.
- End the evening with a chocolate buffet and ice wine tasting at the Resort.
Enjoy breakfast at your leisure and choose from the following daytime activities:
- Skiing or snowboarding.
- Challenge yourself on the Pontiac downhill race course – awards will be presented at dinner.
- Attend a themed gala in the Harmony Ballroom, topped off with specialty coffees.
- Enjoy nightlife in the village.