Spring, Summer & Fall Group Itinerary
Arrival at Resort
After arrival, guests are welcomed by Royal Canadian Mounted Police. A welcome beverage and cool towels set the mood, while you prepare to explore these Resort facilities or venture further afield:
- Work out in the fitness centre.
- Relax by the heated swimming pool and enjoy the stunning views of the coastal mountains.
- Retreat for a rejuvenating massage at the spa.
- Spend an afternoon exploring Whistler's cobbled pathways and charming boutiques; stroll around lower Whistler Village and sip coffee or tea in one of the sidewalk cafés.
A Whistler welcome – start with cocktails on the courtyard patio as the alpenglow lights up the mountains, followed by a traditional West Coast Native dinner in Harmony Ballroom.
Begin the day with a group breakfast in the courtyard and choose from the following activities:
- Golf on one of the Resort's four championship courses.
- Explore the backcountry of Whistler with an experienced mountain guide.
- Ride a gondola to Whistler Mountain and stroll through alpine meadows.
- Enjoy a facial or an invigorating body wrap in the spa after lunch.
- Visit Whistler's art galleries or the Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Centre, located adjacent to the Resort.
- Explore local mountain-bike trails, from tame to thrilling.
Four Seasons chefs treat you to a barbecue dinner at one of Whistler's five lakes, where an unforgettable open-air feast ends with music, songs and a blazing beach bonfire.
Begin the day with a group breakfast at Fifty Two 80 Eatery + Bar and choose from the following activities:
- Exploring rivers in the Whistler area, zip to the headwaters via jet boat to view waterfalls and wildlife.
- Have a private picnic lunch by the river.
- For the adventurous, ride the waves in a raft.
Celebrate the outdoors and enjoy a Western-themed buffet barbecue dinner at the breathtaking Pemberton Adventure Ranch.
Begin with a group breakfast in the courtyard and choose from the following activities:
- Golf at one of the Resort's four championship mountain courses.
- Join an ATV tour of Cougar Mountain.
- Go on a black bear ecological tour.
- Visit Whistler's Mountain Bike Park.
- Canoe or kayak down the River of Golden Dreams.
- Enjoy a barbecue lunch at the Resort.
- Challenge yourself "zipping" on a cable between Whistler and Blackcomb Mountains.
- Learn watercolour painting from a local artist.
- Sample specialty cocktails in Fifty Two 80 Eatery + Bar, then dine in Whistler Village.
- Experience Whistler's nightlife at one of its trendy clubs.
Enjoy a Canadian-style buffet breakfast in Fifty Two 80 Eatery + Bar or breakfast in-room on your private terrace. Choose from the following daytime activities:
- Take a 20-minute flight over the mountains to photograph the scenery.
- Go on a guided fishing trip to secret valley and alpine locations.
- Try in-line skating and enjoy the paved trail system that winds its way through the valley.
- Spend an unforgettable day horseback riding – choose lush meadows, rivers and shaded lakeside paths, or saddle up and explore Blackcomb Mountain.
Complete your Whistler experience by dining 1,830 metres (6,000 feet) above sea level.
- Ride the gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain to view the spectacular scenery as you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine.
- Mingle over cocktails on the deck with 360º views of the surrounding mountains.
- Savour dinner watching the sunset.
- Top off the evening with truffles and liqueur for the journey down.