SAMPLE ITINERARY B
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California, is pleased to help customize itineraries for your group or party. Set in a landscape of rolling hills with convenient access to Los Angeles – and just a 15-minute scenic drive away from Malibu and the Pacific Ocean – Westlake Village is a unique destination. Begin an invigorating itinerary with an opening reception in one of five outdoor venues, including the Waterfall Lawn or Pagoda. Legendary Four Seasons service completes an experience that promises to be a memorable event for your group. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Choose a fun and interactive experience to get your event started on the right note. Learn how to make a signature drink during a libation or bar class, get the creative juices flowing with a floral design class (guests can take their floral arrangements to their rooms or use them as centrepieces at the evening’s dinner event), partake in a mouthwatering grilling class, or try an invigorating yoga or spin class.
- Hold a welcome reception on our Pagoda Lawn.
- Start off with a reception under the pagoda that includes an olive oil tasting. Guests can sample a variety of olive oils and learn tasting techniques – and even sample a few olive oils produced right here in our community! A bottle of local olive oil will be delivered to all attendees as a turndown amenity.
- Move over to the expansive lawn for a special Malibu wine dinner prepared in partnership with Malibu Coast wineries. Each course or dish can be paired with a local wine. Enjoy the warm evening temperatures – in Westlake Village, we experience an average temperature of about 70°F (21°C) all year round. Activities at the dinner will include custom wine blending and wine-glass etching.
- After dinner, the Spa Noir after-party begins. Your group will take over the pool deck after hours and have exclusive access to the space. A dessert spread and a bar will be set up poolside in our luxury cabanas, and our spa therapists will provide mini spa treatments, including massages, pedicures, manicures, facials and more.
No meetings today – it’s a team bonding activity day!
Savour a Breakfast at Tiffany’s-themed morning meal to set the stage for a day trip out in Los Angeles.
Venture out on one of our exciting day trips, choosing from visits to Santa Monica, Venice, Burbank, Hollywood, Beverly Hills, West Hollywood, the Fairfax District or Downtown LA.
End the day with a group back lot tour at one of the big studios (Warner Brothers, Paramount, NBC, etc.).
Transform our Garden Tent for an elegant Academy Awards-themed evening event. With warm lighting, antique furniture and chandeliers, create a dinner event your attendees will never forget! Groups can commemorate their day in LA and present awards to attendees.
- On Balcony B and C, shady outdoor oases overlooking the Waterfall Lawn, dig into a breakfast of champions. Lean protein, complex carbohydrates and energy-filled bites will ensure all guests get the most from their “most important meal of the day.”
- Hold your morning meetings in Westlake Village Studios, a unique on-property asset complete with state-of-the-art audiovisual equipment.
- Prepared by Executive Chef Alex La Motte, a farm-to-table “Secret Garden” lunch will feature ingredients picked from our on-property gardens and greenhouse. The meal will be hosted in the property’s functional Greenhouse – which features lounge seating, a patio and fresh herbs – or, for larger groups, on the Pagoda Garden Lawn, where innovative décor includes human fountains.
- After lunch, choose shopping or thrilling adventure.
- Local shopping outlets include The Lakes, The Promenade, The Commons, The Oaks Mall, Camarillo Premium Outlets, Westfield Topanga, and Malibu Country Mart.
- Thrill seekers can choose from kart racing, Six Flags Magic Mountain, Universal Studios or indoor rock climbing.
For a truly memorable meal, visit the Ronald Reagan Air Force One Pavilion to dine under the actual Boeing 707 that was used as Air Force One during Reagan’s administration. The state-of-the-art facilities have sweeping views of the Conejo Valley and make a wonderful venue for your event’s finale.