SAMPLE ITINERARY A
Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California, is pleased to help customize itineraries for your group or party. Set in a landscape of rolling hills with convenient access to Los Angeles – and just a 15-minute scenic drive away from Malibu and the Pacific Ocean – Westlake Village is a unique destination. Begin an invigorating itinerary with an opening reception in one of five outdoor venues, including the Waterfall Lawn or Pagoda. Legendary Four Seasons service completes an experience that promises to be a memorable event for your group. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Guests are invited to arrive throughout the afternoon at their leisure, then take advantage of our many on-property services and amenities.
- Unwind poolside at our adults-only Serenity Pool, which offers luxurious cabanas and two whirlpools as well as a full menu of refreshing bites and cocktails. Complimentary pool area amenities include ice cream treats, sunglasses cleaning and mini poolside spa treatments.
- Discover our 16,000-square-foot (1,486-square-metre) state-of-the-art Fitness Centre, complete with a dedicated spin studio, group fitness classes, a yoga room and Pilates training.
- Schedule a treatment in our 40,000-square-foot (3,716-square-metre) award-winning spa, which offers a multitude of relaxing and rejuvenating therapies.
- Catch up on some work in our 24-hour Business Centre.
- Kick off your memorable event with an opening reception on our signature Waterfall Lawn, a lush oasis surrounding our beautiful waterfall.
- Our professional and dedicated catering team can create a customized dining experience for the group. For casual fare, consider a Southern California picnic theme with backyard favourites that highlight the area’s abundance of local produce and ingredients, complemented by Malibu wines. For a more formal meal, a Pacific Market theme – with a variety of seafood dishes and a raw bar – makes a great locally inspired option.
- Later on, the party can move to The Lookout, our outdoor living room complete with fireplaces and a view of the waterfall. Suggestions for an innovative after-party include a whisky tasting, a private wine and chocolate tasting hosted by a local Malibu winemaker, or a decadent dessert bar created by our pastry chefs.
Active early risers can choose from a morning hike in the adjacent Santa Monica Mountains or a cycling ride through the canyons.
Savour our unforgettable Farmers’ Market Breakfast in our on-site Greenhouse, an intimate and unique event space in which we also grow herbs and vegetables used on the property.
Schedule your morning meeting session in Hampton’s, our “junior ballroom” filled with natural light and waterfall views.
For your morning break, enjoy a spread in California Health and Longevity Institute’s Demonstration Kitchen that allows guests to build their own trail mix. To help wash it down, there will be a variety of mini smoothies to choose from. During this healthy break, one of our California Health and Longevity Institute (CHLI) registered dieticians will be on hand to host a healthy breakfast cooking demonstration and a Q&A.
Continue your morning meeting in Hampton’s.
For lunch, we can arrange to have some of LA’s best food trucks serve up a variety of fare in our Westlake Studios parking lot, which borders the Activity Lawn and allows guests to enjoy their grub picnic-style.
After lunch, guests can choose golf or museum: Play a round at one of seven local golf courses, including Sherwood Lake Club, Malibu Golf Club, Tierra Rejada Golf Club, Moorpark Country Club, Lost Canyons Golf Course or Rustic Canyon, or visit a nearby museum, such as the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library, the Getty Villa, the Getty Museum, Gardens of the World or the Mullin Automotive Museum.
Luxury transportation can be provided to take guests to a private estate in Malibu for an unforgettable dinner experience. From a beachfront villa to a luxurious mansion in the Malibu canyons, there are many special venues to choose from.
Guests will be invited to greet the day with an optional sunrise yoga class on our Pagoda Lawn.
Fuel up with a special breakfast in Hampton’s. Our Executive Chef Alex La Motte and his team will create a crepe, pancake and Belgian waffle breakfast using local ingredients, including fruits grown on site.
For a great team-building experience, set up a mini Olympic Games, a game of laser tag or a paintball tournament on our expansive Activity Lawn.
Take a gourmet boxed lunch to go so you can go explore the local area. Guests can choose from three unique Malibu experiences:
- Wine tasting tour of local Malibu wineries, including Cornell Winery, The SIP Malibu (Cielo Winery), Malibu Wines Tasting Rooms, Rosenthal Wine Bar, or Malibu & Vine
- Horseback riding on one of Malibu’s stunning trails, many of which overlook the Pacific Ocean
- Water activities including surfing, kayaking, boating and stand-up paddleboarding at any one of Malibu’s nearby beaches, including Zuma, Paradise Cove and more
Spend your final night enjoying a gala celebration in our 11,600-square-foot (1,078-square-metre) Grand Ballroom. Choose a fun theme such as Casino Night or Hollywood Awards and transform the space with lighting and décor to create an unforgettable end to a stylish event.