Four Seasons Hotel Westlake Village, California, is pleased to help customise itineraries for your group or party. Set in a landscape of rolling hills with convenient access to Los Angeles, and a 15-minute scenic drive to Malibu and the Pacific Ocean, Westlake Village is a unique destination. Begin an invigorating itinerary with an opening reception in one of five outdoor venues, including the Waterfall Lawn or Pagoda. Legendary Four Seasons service completes an experience that promises to be a memorable event for your group. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
Arrival at Hotel
You will be greeted at the Hotel by welcoming Four Seasons staff, who look forward to making your stay a memorable one. After checking in, enjoy the following activities at your leisure:
- Unwind poolside.
- Grab a late lunch in the Lobby Lounge restaurant.
- Take in yoga or a spin class in the studio.
- Enjoy a relaxing walk in the sunshine around the nine acres of gardens.
- Tour our on-site organic farming garden with our executive chef.
- Participate in a workshop on performance or other personal benefits in the California Health & Longevity Institute, which is adjacent the Hotel.
Begin the morning with an invigorating energy walk, led by an exercise specialist, in the exotic landscape surrounding the Hotel. Afterwards, enjoy a breakfast-for-performance class with a registered dietician. Participate in a session in the ballroom, if required, or enjoy the Hotel's facilities and outdoor activities:
- Relax by the outdoor serenity pool.
- For an interactive team-building luncheon, participate in the hands-on Wellness Kitchen nutritional cooking class. Afterwards, enjoy the cuisine prepared during the session.
- Explore the Santa Monica mountain range on a mountain bike.
- Choose a therapeutic treatment in the expansive Spa at Four Seasons.
- Practise Pilates or yoga, or join a group fitness class, in the Fitness Center or on the lawn.
- Enjoy an all-level golf tournament at Sherwood Lake Club, which provides exclusive access to Four Seasons guests. Bring along a box lunch or a snack prepared by a Four Seasons chef.
- Participate in team-building activities such as laser tag or paintball on the bonsai lawn, climbing at a nearby ropes course or a team activity at Paradise Cove in Malibu.
- Tour Air Force One at the Ronald W. Reagan Presidential Library and Museum or visit the Getty Museum.
- Go shopping at one of the 300 retail stores in the area.
Enjoy dinner in a Private Malibu Estate or local vineyard catered by the Four Seasons culinary team. Upon returning to your room, enjoy a turndown amenity of a personalised bottle of wine from the vineyard you visited, with explanations of their nutritional benefits.
Begin with a catered breakfast on the Waterfall or Garden lawn or on the balcony of the Ballroom, overlooking the waterfall. Participate in a session in the Ballroom, and, if you have free time, enjoy any of the morning activities you may have missed the day before.
- Go horseback riding at a nearby equestrian centre.
- Tour vineyards and tasting rooms in Malibu.
- Take part in various water sports, or go whale-watching or kayaking off the Channel Islands.
- Play beach volleyball or horseshoes, or plan a day of off-site activities at Calamigos Ranch.
- See the fountains, gardens and Greco-Roman artefacts at the Getty Villa in Malibu.
- Participate in a volunteer team-building activity with a local non-profit organisation.
- Have our Surf Concierge arrange a convertible jeep for the day and surf at one of several beaches in our area like Malibu and Zuma.
Enjoy dinner in Malibu at Geoffrey’s or Nobu, or experience the excitement of a dine-around of local restaurants. Alternatively, choose a grand Hollywood gala-themed reception and dinner in the Hotel's Ballroom and on the outdoor balconies. Upon returning to your room, receive a themed turndown amenity from the day's activities.