Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
To preview linens, china, décor or other essentials for your function, our conference planners will be happy to arrange a visit to the Event Salon during the planning process.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, Swank Audio Visuals, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings through SwankDraw
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Voltage capacity meets or exceeds standards.
Music and Entertainment
Conference planners will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and Maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of the Conference Service Manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
Large installations are easily accommodated. Please contact the receiving department or your Conference Services Manager for special arrangements for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your Conference Services Manager.
The Engineering Department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination Management Companies
Your conference planner can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly. In addition, we recommend the following destination management companies:
PRA Destination Management
8500 Wilshire Boulevard, Suite 910
Beverly Hills, CA 90211
Telephone: 1 (310) 300-0100
Bixel & Company
8721 Sunset Boulevard, Suite 101
Los Angeles, CA 90069
Telephone: 1 (310) 854-3828
welcome amenities and vip gifts
A variety of welcome amenities are available, from a refreshing spa and wellness themed amenity to a California wine and cheese presentation.
Your conference planner is available to customise a spouse program for any group's interest.
Sample activities may include:
- Yoga or Pilates class, followed by a holistic spa treatment.
- Garden tour, including the orchid greenhouse and other themed gardens.
- Golf at nearby Sherwood Lakes Course.
- Tennis lesson or round robin tournament at Sherwood Country Club.
- Wine tour and tasting in Santa Barbara Wine Country.
- A coastal hike overlooking Malibu and the Pacific Ocean.
- Learn about Greek and Roman history at the Getty Villa.
- Cart racing, trampoline dodge ball or recreational games,
- Cooking classes
- Visit to Six Flaggs Theme Park, Universal Studios or a taping of a newtwork TV Show in Burbank
Your Conference Planner can suggest and arrange activities that will create special memories for the entire family.
Sample activities may include:
- Explore a bit of history at the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library.
- Take a behind-the-scenes tour at a Hollywood studio.
- Spend a day at the beach, complete with a picnic prepared by the Hotel.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your goals and technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -8 hours
Pacific Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters are available; please request through the Concierge.
Daily 9:00 am to 9:00 pm
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:30 pm