Four Seasons is pleased to help you customize an itinerary for your group or party. Experience the vibrancy of British Columbia's commerce and culture in Vancouver and embrace its natural beauty in Whistler, one of North America's top mountain resorts, a mere two-hour drive away. To provide a taste of the experience, we have created these sample itineraries. We invite you to contact us to discuss your needs.
Arrival at Hotel
Upon arrival, relax and refresh.
- Unwind with welcome refreshments in the private hospitality room.
- Spend a leisurely afternoon by the pool.
- Re-energize in Club Four, the Hotel's fitness facility.
- Shop in Pacific Centre, Robson Street or high-end Alberni Street.
Attend a welcome reception and one of these themed dinners.
- Cooking class and wine-tasting dinner where you are the chef.
- Dine in private in your suite with spectacular views of the city.
- Dinner at YEW restaurant + bar, serving Vancouver’s finest cuisine with exemplary service.
Breakfast at your leisure or In-Room before beginning the day's activities. Alternatively, cross Lions Gate Bridge to Capilano Suspension Bridge, with its electrifying new Cliffwalk.
- Discover Stanley Park, the 405-hectare (1,000-acre) park on the edge of downtown, just 10 minutes from the Hotel.
- Cycle or in-line skate on Stanley Park's 10-kilometre (6-mile) seawall.
- Kayak at English Bay, or view the city and sunset from one of its downtown beaches.
- Explore Granville Island's public market, marinas, galleries and cafés.
- In South Granville, browse art galleries or take a walking tour of this historic neighbourhood.
- Dinner in Yaletown, where rambling brick buildings and loading docks have been transformed into storefronts, artists' studios, spas, cafés and restaurants.
Breakfast at your leisure or poolside at Club Four before beginning the day's activities.
- Visit Bowen Island for an aquatic adventure, kayaking or picnic lunch.
- Golf at Furry Creek, where sloped plateaus and rocky shoreline along beautiful Howe Sound provide the challenge.
- A two-hour drive on the scenic Sea to Sky Highway brings you to Whistler, one of North America's top seasonal destinations.
- The journey can also be made by the Whistler Sea to Sky Climb Train during the summer months.
- Sample Vancouver's diversified culinary choices.
- Dine atop Grouse Mountain against a backdrop of breathtaking views.
- Enjoy an evening of entertainment at the Vancouver Symphony, theatre or nightclubs.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in YEW restaurant + bar or through In-Room Dining before departing Vancouver.
For a complete experience of British Columbia, complement your stay in Vancouver with a visit to Whistler via float plane, coach or train, where breathtaking natural beauty is the canvas for myriad outdoor activities year round. During the ride to Whistler, attractions along the Sea to Sky Highway are a prelude to the majestic coastal mountains, which have captured the imagination of many.
- After breakfast, embark on a 5-minute stroll to Squamish Lil'wat Cultural Center.
- Enjoy lunch at leisure.
- After lunch, guests may enjoy a walking tour, Zip Trek, ATV ride, bear tour, cooking class or refresh with a soothing spa treatment.
An evening off site presents several activities to explore; then savour a four-course dinner at the Roundhouse as you watch the sun set behind the mountains.
Enjoy breakfast in your room on your private terrace before beginning the day's activities.
- Take a PEAK 2 PEAK gondola ride up Whistler Mountain and stroll through alpine meadows.
- In jet boats, navigate Whistler's rivers up to the headwaters to view waterfalls and wildlife.
- For the more adventurous, experience whitewater rafting.
- Take a guided fishing trip to valley and alpine locations.
- Explore the valley's mountain bike trails.
- Complete your Whistler experience by dining 1,830 metres (6,000 feet) above sea level. Ride the gondola to the top of Whistler Mountain to view the spectacular scenery as you enjoy a glass of sparkling wine. Mingle over cocktails on the deck with a 360º view, then savour a four-course dinner at the Roundhouse as you watch the sun set behind the mountains.
- Top off the evening with truffles and liqueurs as you journey down the mountain for your final night in Whistler.