Meetings, conferences and events at Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver promise an ambience of exclusivity and privacy for groups of any size. The Hotel's 2,405 square metres (25,833 square feet) of distinctive and adaptable space includes 12 function rooms and the Park Ballroom, all equipped for the most advanced presentations and staging. Cutting-edge meeting room technology includes T1 high-speed Internet access, simultaneously available ISDN lines, in-room telephones, temperature controls and rheostat lighting. Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver also offers a one-of-a-kind landscaped outdoor terrace overlooking the city's downtown.
Superb cuisine – freshly prepared and beautifully presented – is evident on every table. Four Seasons service ensures that everyone, from the planner to the guest or delegate, enjoys individualized attention to the most telling detail. Our Vancouver event planning specialists look forward to assisting you.
We bring the food, service and ambience of
Rocky Mountaineer Station
With up to 20,000 square feet of event space that boasts natural light, timber/brick elements and high ceilings, the Rocky Mountaineer Station is the ideal location for charity functions, weddings, corporate gatherings, fashion shows, musical events and concerts. As the exclusive venue manager and preferred caterer for the Rocky Mountaineer Station, clients can expect Four Seasons quality, service, innovation and décor in menu planning and event execution. For more information about the Rocky Mountaineer Station, visit their website.
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver is the only hotel in Vancouver that offers a dedicated kosher kitchen, making us a particularly welcoming venue for the Jewish community. To oversee the preparation of all food, a specially qualified supervisor of kosher laws is on hand for each event. In keeping with Four Seasons reputation, the kosher menu adds delicious imagination to traditional specialties. For further details, please contact our catering manager.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, Swank Audio Visuals, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings through SwankDraw
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Music and entertainment
Our conference service managers will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of the conference service manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival and allow for additional time for customs clearance if your shipment is entering Canada from abroad.
Please contact the receiving department or your conference service manager for special arrangement for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly. In addition, we recommend the following destination management companies:
Cantrav Services Inc.
Telephone: (604) 708-2500
Fax: (604) 879-0950
Pacific Destination Services
Telephone: (604) 685-2205
Fax: (604) 688-6972
Telephone: (604) 732-6644
Fax: (604) 732-6665
Telephone: (604) 661-4965
Fax: (604) 685-3521
Max West Marketing Inc.
Telephone: (604) 899-1070
Fax: (604) 899-1071
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests.
The following are examples of on-site and off-site spousal programs. The Hotel would be pleased to assist in organizing a program to fit your needs and budget. Some ideas may include:
- City highlights tour
- Cooking class or demonstration
- Blo University
- Helicopter tours
- On wheels – Rent bicycles or in-line skates and wheel around the green trails or sea wall of Stanley Park.
- On water – Charter a sailboat and head out to English Bay. Or fish for salmon on beautiful Howe Sound as you watch for seals sunbathing on "The Rocks".
- Golf – Enjoy an afternoon of golf at picturesque University Golf Club, located 30 minutes from the Hotel, or Westwood Plateau Golf & Country Club, located 45 minutes away.
- Touring – Take in the natural beauty of Grouse Mountain, then head to atmospheric city neighbourhoods, such as Gastown.
- Shopping – Schedule a day of shopping at Pacific Centre (right at the Hotel), Robson Street (fashionable boutiques and restaurants, a block away) or Granville Island (our waterfront Farmers Market).
- Day trips – Go on a tour of the gardens of Victoria or head to Whistler to get a glimpse of an all-season mountain.
- Nighttime – Unwind on a cocktail cruise to waterfront restaurants, enjoy creative theme parties on the Hotel's pool deck, savour dinner atop Grouse Mountain, or check out the Vancouver Aquarium, False Creek Yacht Club or Capilano Suspension Bridge – the venues are endless!
- Nightclubs – Kick up your heels at The Roxy, Commodore, The Plaza, Au Bar, Crush and Ginger 62, Caprice, Republic and Pop Opera – all within walking distance of the Hotel.
Vancouver offers many exciting places to visit and fun activities for the whole family to enjoy, including:
- Stanley Park
- The Vancouver Aquarium
- Science World/OMNIMAX Theatre
- H.R. MacMillan Planetarium
- Museum of Anthropology, with its large Haida collection
- Baseball, football and hockey games
- Capilano Suspension Bridge and Park
- Local neighbourhoods such as Chinatown and Gastown
- Granville Island Market
- Shannon Falls, North America's 3rd-longest in the province
- Skiing, snow tubing or snowboarding at Whistler Mountain, Cypress Mountain or Mount Seymour
- Boating, windsurfing, canoeing, kayaking at Blackcomb
- Biking or in-line skating
- Zip trekking at Grouse Mountain
Our Concierge is pleased to help arrange children's activities or babysitting services.
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver offers flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your conference goals, with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver event planning and support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -8 hours
Pacific Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 7:00 pm (Some stores open until 9:00 pm on Wednesday, Thursday and Friday night)
Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon to 6:00 pm
(Hours may vary)
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 5:30 pm
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located in the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Pacific Shopping Centre: 140 stores located just beneath the Hotel (entrance on ground level)
- Robson Street: 5-minute walk/0.3 kilometres/0.2 miles
- Gastown/Sinclair Centre: 10-minute walk/0.5 kilometres/0.3 miles
- Yaletown: 5-minute drive/1.5 kilometres/1 mile
- Chinatown: 10-minute drive/2 kilometres/1.2 miles
- Granville Island: 10-minute drive/3 kilometres/2 miles
- South Granville: 10-minute drive/3 kilometres/2 miles
- Metrotown Centre Mall: 30-minute drive/19 kilometres/12 miles
Time and distance to financial district
The Hotel is located in the heart of the financial and business district.