Prime Minister Suite
The largest suite at the Hotel is the Prime Minister Suite, located on the top two floors with striking views of the city skyline, sparkling waters of English Bay and historical building of the Vancouver Art Gallery. Make entertaining effortless with 24-hour Room Service and share pleasant conversations around a dining room table for eight under an impressive crystal chandelier. Every aspect of this one-of-a-kind suite has been designed to provide a sanctuary from the bustle of the city with a majestic array of amenities that complement the Four Seasons service.
We're sorry, Vancouver does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (604) 689-9333 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
Downtime is Your Time
- Generous, plush and comfortable sofas and chairs are located in the living area.
- Share pleasant conversation as you enjoy the company of others at your spacious dining room table.
Airy and Spacious
- Luxurious two-level suite with master bedroom and living room
- Two-storey high ceilings with fantastic views of the city skyline
- Experience luxurious and warm West Coast palettes in your home away from home, elegantly furnished with modern accents.
- Enjoy this one-of-a-kind specialty suite with unsurpassed Four Seasons service.
- Your fully loaded private bar is within arms reach.
- The convenience of 24-hour In-Room Dining awaits your beckoning call.
Many Ways to Refresh
- The full marble bathroom features a spacious walk-in shower, double-sink vanity and an in-mirror television.
- A second full bathroom offers convenience for company.
Expansive and Flexible
Add to the one bedroom to configure into a two-bedroom suite with connecting doors.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Eight wheelchair-equipped rooms
- Babysitting services
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver makes no additional charge for children 18 years old and under occupying the same guest room or suite with parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Families can be accommodated in suites and, in some cases, through connecting guest rooms. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available on request. The Hotel offers a smoke-free stay. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Refrigerated private bar in suites
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen HDTV
- DVD/CD player
- iPod docking station
- All-news cable network
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Complimentary newspaper
- Use of umbrellas
- Fax machine on request