Premier One-Bedroom Suite
Providing a sense of serene exclusivity, the highly sought-after Premier One-Bedroom Suites occupy the 18th to 26th floors with a panoramic view of the glittering city. With 83 square metres (895 square feet), this spacious and functional suite is outfitted with a full dining table to host intimate meetings, family meals or romantic dinners. With its apartment-like layouts and amenities, these luxury suites feel far more like a home than a hotel.
We're sorry, Vancouver does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (604) 689-9333 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
Entertaining in Style
- Spacious and functional, this suite is outfitted with a full dining table to host a small meeting, a family meal or a romantic dinner.
- Enjoy all the comforts of home and more with stunning views of the heart of downtown.
- In the evening, host a few cocktails from your private bar. In the morning, brew cappuccinos from your in-suite espresso machine.
Perfect for Added Company
- Does your suite need to expand? The option of a connecting Deluxe City-View Room offers additional sleeping arrangements with its own private entry.
- Ideal to host small business meetings or act as a home away from home for the family to unwind.
- Take in the residential feel mixed with modern and contemporary furnishings.
- Spacious and comfortable, these rooms are among the largest suites in the city.
- Floor-to-ceiling windows allow natural light to flow from one end of the suite to the other during the day while offering stunning city lights in the evening.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Eight wheelchair-equipped rooms
- Babysitting services
Four Seasons Hotel Vancouver makes no additional charge for children 18 years old and under occupying the same guest room or suite with parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and under occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Families can be accommodated in suites and, in some cases, through connecting guest rooms. Wheelchair-accessible rooms are available on request. The Hotel offers a smoke-free stay. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received before
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, Discover, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Down duvets
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- In-room safe
- Refrigerated private bar in suites
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Iron and ironing board
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Flat-screen HDTV
- DVD/CD player
- iPod docking station
- All-news cable network
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Express check-in/check-out
- Complimentary newspaper
- Use of umbrellas
- Fax machine on request