Bighorn A, half the size of the Bighorn Ballroom, enjoys the grandeur of a ballroom, which can accommodate 150 guests for a reception, as well as the intimacy of a smaller room, for a group of 45 with a u-shape set-up.
- Rich chocolate and burnt umber highlights
- Custom hand-forged iron light fixtures with a botanical theme of intertwining branches and leaves
- The grandeur of the Bighorn Ballroom in an intimate setting
- Seats up to 150 for a reception
- One of two sections of the divisible Bighorn Ballroom.
- Dedicated Conference Service Manager
- Signage easel
- Notepads, pencils, mints and ice water in all meeting rooms
- Props for buffet tables
- House centrepiece for tables
- Hospitality desk
Pre-function space and wired or wireless Internet access available
10 x 8 m (33 x 53 ft.)
5.1 m (16 ft.)