Relax and refresh after your flight.
- Dine on a leisurely lunch at The Remedy Bar & Lounge while enjoying a view of the mountains.
- Rejuvenate with an Altitude Protection facial in the Spa or soak in one of the two outdoor whirlpools.
- Mingle with local ski legends and benefit from an oxygen bar at a Rocky Mountain welcome reception in Bighorn Ballroom.
Begin with a group breakfast in Piney meeting room, followed by a day on the slopes. Our experts will fit your group members into warmed boots and customised skis for some of the best skiing in Colorado.
- Tour one of the seven natural back bowls of Vail Mountain.
- Take a snowboarding lesson at the finest snowsports school in the world.
- Twirl like a pro at the ice-skating rink in Vail Village.
- Snuggle up for a winter sleigh ride up Beaver Creek Mountain to dine at one of two award-winning cabins.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before embarking on mountain activities.
- Get an outdoor workout by snowshoeing on one of the nearby trails.
- Experience the thrill of heli-skiing.
- Stay warm in an enclosed, heated snowcat while you tour historic Camp Hale and experience breathtaking views.
- Enjoy an evening on your own, strolling through the cobblestone streets of Vail Village and sampling the area’s finest dining and shopping.
Begin the day with a sunrise hot-air-balloon ride, followed by a champagne breakfast. Spend the afternoon taking part in one of these activities.
- Tour the White River National Forest on a guided snowmobile or dogsled.
- Learn to cook sumptuous mountain fare during a culinary class with our Executive Chef.
- Explore local Nordic skiing trails.
- Complete your experience with a customised dinner in Bighorn Ballroom.
Breakfast at your leisure at Flame restaurant or in the comfort of your guest room before your departure.