Relax and refresh after your flight.
- Dine on a leisurely lunch at The Remedy Bar & Lounge while enjoying a view of the mountains.
- Rejuvenate with a Alpine Quench facial in the Spa or relax by the heated swimming pool.
- Enjoy a Rocky Mountain welcome and sip cocktails on the outdoor terrace while appreciating the view of Vail Mountain.
Begin the day with a group breakfast in Piney, followed by local activities.
- Watch your ball fly an average of 15% farther at one of the nearby alpine golf courses.
- Kayak or raft down one of the area’s many rivers with a local expert.
- Take off on a Segway during a guided tour through Vail Village and the surrounding terrain.
- Experience the Wild West at a nearby ranch, where you'll join a guided horseback ride through the countryside or test your shooting skills with sporting clays.
- A cowboy feast will be accompanied by an open-pit bonfire and line dancing.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast before embarking on mountain activities.
- Take a guided open-air Jeep tour through the Rockies, where you can reach elevations of 12,500 feet (3,800 metres).
- Enjoy the views of high alpine meadows and some of Colorado’s famous 14,000-foot (4,300-metre) peaks.
- Allow the Resort to pack a picnic for you, and discover the wildflowers and wildlife of the mountains.
- Soar through nearby canyons on a thrilling zip-line adventure.
- Enjoy an evening on your own, strolling through the cobblestone streets of Vail Village and sampling the area’s finest dining and shopping.
Begin the day with a hot-air-balloon ride, followed by a champagne breakfast. Spend the afternoon taking part in one of these activities.
- Take fly-fishing lessons on the banks of Gore Creek and test your angling skills in some of the finest fly-fishing waters in the country.
- Explore local mountain-bike trails, from tame to thrilling.
- Amble through Betty Ford Alpine Gardens and learn about the local flora and fauna.
- Complete your experience with a customised dinner in Bighorn Ballroom.
Breakfast at your leisure at Flame restaurant or in the comfort of your guest room before your departure.