Relax and refresh after your flight.
- Dine on a leisurely lunch at The Remedy Bar & Lounge while enjoying a view of the mountains.
- Rejuvenate with an Earth, Wind and Sky Ritual in the Spa or soak in one of the two outdoor whirlpools.
- Sample alpine delights at a Rocky Mountain welcome reception.
- Allow a local mountain man to take you back in time with stories of life in the Rockies in the early 1800s.
Begin the day with a group breakfast at the Resort, followed by a selection of local activities.
- Take fly-fishing lessons on the banks of Gore Creek and test your angling skills in some of the finest fly-fishing waters in the country.
- Learn to cook wholesome mountain fare during a culinary class with our Executive Chef.
- Take off on a Segway during a guided tour through Vail Village and the surrounding terrain.
- Enjoy spectacular views from a distinctive dinner venue at a nearby mountain lodge.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Flame restaurant, followed by a selection of mountain activities.
- Take a guided open-air jeep tour through the Rockies, where you can reach elevations of 12,500 feet (3,800 metres).
- Enjoy the views of high alpine meadows and some of Colorado’s famous 14,000-foot (4,300-metre) peaks.
- Go horseback riding through the sage-scented high country
- Soar through the nearby canyons on a thrilling zip-line adventure.
- Complete your Vail experience with a customised dinner in Bighorn Ballroom.
Breakfast at your leisure at Flame restaurant or in the comfort of your guest room before your departure.