Relax and refresh after your flight.
- Dine on a leisurely lunch at The Remedy Bar & Lounge while enjoying a view of the mountains.
- Rejuvenate with a Spirit of the Rockies treatment in the Spa or relax by the heated swimming pool.
- Enjoy a Rocky Mountain welcome and sip cocktails on the outdoor terrace while appreciating the view of Vail Mountain.
Begin the day with a group breakfast at the Resort, followed by a selection of local activities.
- Watch your ball fly an average of 15% farther at one of the nearby alpine golf courses.
- Take fly-fishing lessons on the banks of Gore Creek and test your angling skills in some of the finest fly-fishing waters in the country.
- Take off on a Segway during a guided tour through Vail Village and the surrounding terrain.
- Revel in the views from a nearby mountain lodge at a special dinner created just for you.
Enjoy a sumptuous breakfast buffet at Flame restaurant, followed by mountain activities.
- Take a guided open-air Jeep tour through the Rockies, where you can reach elevations of 12,500 feet (3,800 metres).
- Enjoy the views of high alpine meadows and some of Colorado’s famous 14,000-foot (4,300-metre) peaks.
- Go horseback riding through the sage-scented high country.
- Soar through nearby canyons on a thrilling zip-line adventure.
- Complete your Vail experience with a customised dinner in Bighorn Ballroom.
Breakfast at your leisure at Flame restaurant or in the privacy of your guest room before your departure.