Gore Range Wing
Located on the seventh floor of the Resort, the Gore Range Wing can be reserved for your Vail or Beaver Creek company retreat, family reunion or any occasion requiring accommodations for a small group.
The Gore Range Wing encompasses four to five bedrooms, depending on the number of rooms your group requires. The centrepiece is the Gore Range Suite and its 500-square-foot (46-square-metre) outdoor terrace, featuring the Resort’s best views of the ski slopes.
We're sorry, Vail does not support online booking at this time. Please call 1 (970) 477-8600 for assistance.
- The configuration includes one Gore Range Suite, two double-bedded Deluxe Mountain-View Rooms, one double-bedded Village-View Room and an optional Deluxe Mountain-View Suite.
- The maximum square footage of the wing is 4,856 square feet (451 square metres).
- Additional amenities include handwoven area rugs, a 52-inch (132-centimetre) LCD television with a full Bose Lifestyle surround-sound system in the Gore Range Suite, an entertainment centre with a 42-inch (107-centimetre) flat-screen TV in the other rooms, DVD players, dual-line telephones, wireless Internet access, in-room safes and refrigerators with an optional private-bar menu.
Why You'll Love it
Gore Range Suite
- Each oversized limestone bathroom features a glass-enclosed shower, a separate free-standing soaking tub, a double vanity and a separate WC with telephone.
- Gore Range Suite also offers a deep soaking, variable-speed whirlpool tub, an in-mirror TV and a separate bidet with the WC. A guest powder room is located off the living room.
For Families & Special Needs
- Available on request
- Wheelchair-equipped rooms
- Teen Center
- Babysitting services
Four Seasons Resort Vail makes no additional charge for children 18 years old and under occupying the same guest room with their parents or guardians (space permitting). Age limits for children occupying parents’ or guardians’ guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Resort directly to make the best arrangements.
Please note that Four Seasons Resort Vail is 100% non-smoking.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||4:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our spa facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
Our cancellation policy varies by season and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Resort will charge accordingly. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Due to our peak seasonality, we must adhere to our cancellation and deposit policies. We recommend purchasing travel insurance to protect you in the event of unexpected circumstances that would impede travel to the Resort. By providing your credit card details, you are subject to the cancellation policies of the Resort. Please advise us immediately if you wish to cancel your reservation. All cancellations must be made in writing. In the event of a cancellation request, the Resort will provide a cancellation number, which we advise you to keep for your reference.
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, Discover, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Resort directly.
- Hotel policy allows pets less than 25 pounds
- While in the hotel, pets must be kept on a leash when not in the guest's room
- Pets may not be left in guest rooms unattended and must be well-trained, as any disturbance of other guests may result in the pet being removed from the property
- Pets are not allowed in any food service outlets, The Spa, Fitness Centre or pool areas
- With advance notice, pet sitting services may be arranged through the Concierge at +1 (970) 477-8610
- Owners are responsible for any property damage and personal injury their pet may cause while in the Hotel
Services & Amenities
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Hair dryer
- Down pillows
- Down duvets
- Orthopaedic pillow on request
- Hypoallergenic bedding on request
- Côté Bastide bath products
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Evening ice delivery
- Children’s equipment – cribs, high chairs, night lights, baby soaps
- LCD/LED screen television
- All-news cable network
- Cable television
- Complimentary newspaper
- DVD player
- iHome alarm clock with docking station
- In-room movies
- In-room safe
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar to be filled upon request
- Espresso machine by Nespresso
- Bedside outlet for recharging mobile telephones
- Fax machine on request
- Iron and ironing board
- Note: Fees may apply.