Four Seasons Hotel St. Louis is pleased to help customise itineraries for your group or party. Experience the best that St. Louis has to offer, with its abundance of museums, theatres, gourmet restaurants and dynamic nightlife. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
ARRIVAL AT THE HOTEL
Four Seasons staff greet you at the airport and transfer you in a private car to the Hotel, where you are welcomed by the General Manager.
Unwind beside the Hotel's rooftop pool and lounge in the privacy of a cabana. Enjoy a massage or rejuvenating body treatment at the Four Seasons Spa. Explore the restaurants and casino entertainment available at Lumière Place.
Savour views of the Mississippi River and Gateway Arch as you socialize inCielo Bar, followed by dinner at Cielo Restaurant. Alfresco dining available, weather permitting.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in Cielo Restaurant or through In-Room Dining.
- A game of golf at nearby Norwood Hills Country Club, former host of PGA Championship.
- A tour of the newly renovated USD 380 million Gateway Arch
- A guided tour of National Blues Museum
- A rejuvenating treatment at Four Seasons Spa
After pre-dinner drinks at Cielo Bar sample authentic cuisine in one of St. Louis’ acclaimed restaurants.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in Cielo or through In-Room Dining.
- Tour the world-famous Anheuser-Busch brewery.
- Explore Forest Park, taking in one or more of its attractions.
- Learn gourmet cooking with a Four Seasons Chef.
- Visit Cathedral Basilica and view the world’s largest mosaic collection.
Head to Soulard, one of St. Louis' most historic and lively neighbourhoods. Steeped in French influence, you will find excellent Creole cuisine, beautiful architecture and some of the most electrifying live music that the city has to offer.
Enjoy a leisurely breakfast in Cielo or through In-Room Dining before departing St. Louis.