Four Seasons makes it easy to plan a group itinerary – such as this sample – that reflects the rich possibilities and flavours of Singapore. We invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Hotel
After check-in at the Hotel, relax and unwind.
- Cruise in an authentic river bumboat and stroll along the waterfront promenade to Asian Civilisations Museum for dinner.
- Visit Boat Quay or Clarke Quay after dinner.
Breakfast at the Singapore Zoo's Pavilion-by-the-Lake.
- Tour the city's attractions – Little India, Arab Street and Chinatown (featuring turn-of-the-century architecture and shopping bargains).
- For lunch, choose any of the Hotel's themed events, including the "Streets of Singapore" buffet.
- Spend an afternoon of health and wellness: Book a session with our resident coach at one the Hotel's two air-conditioned or two outdoor tennis courts, a pilates or yoga session, or enjoy a pampering spa treatment.
- Visit Jurong Bird Park, Asia's largest bird sanctuary.
- Ride a trishaw from the Hotel to Singapore Botanic Gardens.
- Sip cocktails and dine outdoors at Burkill Hall, an 1886 British colonial bungalow located in the National Orchid Garden.
Breakfast at your leisure before beginning the day's activities.
- Spend a day on Sentosa Island – visit Underwater World, Dolphin Lagoon, Butterfly Park (with 1,500 live butterflies), Insect Kingdom (with 3,000 species of rare insects) and Fort Siloso (a historical landmark of Singapore's colonial past).
- Lunch on one of the island's three beaches.
- Gather for group team-building activities on the beach.
- Savour cocktails and dinner at Chijmes, a beautifully restored cloistered convent and chapel.
- Tour Night Safari.
Breakfast at your leisure.
- Shop at the nearby malls or play a round of golf before your departure.