Best available room rate. Our most flexible option.
The Hotel's 7,050 square feet (655 square metres) of indoor conference centre facilities offer a distraction-free atmosphere for high-level events. The elegant Ballroom accommodates up to 300 people for a banquet, 175 for a conference. It can be divided into two separate meeting spaces. The Ballroom Pre-function Area lends itself perfectly to registration or pre-dinner cocktails. Two meeting rooms – Ravenswood and Runnymede – can accommodate up to 28 people for a boardroom-style meeting, 66 for a reception or 52 for a banquet. Ravenswood's exclusive Pre-function Area can host receptions for up to 25. A third meeting room, the Boardroom, meets the needs of business meetings, accommodating up to 16 people. In addition, the beautifully landscaped pool deck and courtyard offer a superb backdrop for a variety of outdoor functions.
Showcasing contemporary design and 21st-century technology, every function is backed by experienced Four Seasons support staff who are always on site, ready to respond promptly to every need.
Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto is designed to be a preferred venue for a variety of Bay Area conferences, meetings and events. Stylish and technologically equipped to meet the needs of today's global business traveller.
GMT - 8 hours
Pacific Standard Time
Local 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters are available by contacting the Concierge.
Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
Saturday 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Sunday 12:00 noon to 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 5:00 pm
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, PSAV Presentation Services, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Music and entertainment
Four Seasons conference and banqueting specialists will arrange music and entertainment to complement any part of a function or event. From classical to jazz, swing to hip hop, Four Seasons will be able to meet your needs.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of your sales/catering contact, and should include your name along with the conference name and date. Deliveries will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
The receiving department or your sales/catering contact will also be happy to assist with special arrangements regarding the delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
After your meeting or conference, please coordinate with your sales/catering contact for return shipping of post-conference materials.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests.
Four Seasons Silicon Valley offers a variety of activities that will interest the spouses of meeting participants. The Concierge can provide detailed information on specially tailored spouse programs such as:
- Carmel-By-The-Sea and Monterey tour
- Cooking classes with Four Seasons chefs
- Customized all-day experience at the spa
- Muir Woods and Alcatraz tour
- Napa Valley wine tour
- Personalized shopping experience on University Avenue in downtown Palo Alto continuing onto the Stanford Shopping Center
- Tour of Stanford University including the Cantor Museum featuring the largest collection of Rodin outside of Paris
- Wine tour at one of 50 wineries in the Santa Cruz Mountains
The Concierge can advise on activities to create special memories for the visiting family. Possibilities range from a trip to Paramount’s Great America or the Children’s Discovery Museum to a cruise in San Francisco Bay.
Dedicated to preserving our natural resources and minimizing our impact on our surroundings, Four Seasons Hotel Silicon Valley at East Palo Alto offers a variety of green options. From green meeting packages to meals made with local ingredients, you may discuss green options with your conference planner.
For your meeting
- Alternatives to plastic water bottles
- Menus featuring produce, meat, poultry and fish from farms, ranches and fisheries guided by the principles of sustainability
- Banquet buffet tables without linens
- Eco-friendly flipcharts made from post-consumer materials
- Writing pads made from 40% post-consumer materials or 100% recycled paper