Four Seasons Resort Seychelles can customize itineraries for your group or special event as well as those travelling on solo excursions or with children. The Resort is the ideal location for small conferences, corporate meetings and large family gatherings. Each member of our staff is committed to helping you get the most out of your experience.
Arrival at the Resort
After being greeted at Seychelles International Airport, transfer to Four Seasons Resort Seychelles where you'll receive a warm welcome. Check in at the reception desk, then take a complimentary buggy ride to your villa.
- Spend the afternoon relaxing by the pool and enjoy lunch or snacks.
- Treat yourself to a massage and body treatment in the Spa.
- For yoga enthusiasts, practise yoga in the Yoga Pavilion as the sun dips into the Indian Ocean.
- Admire the golden sunset while sipping an aperitif.
- Enjoy a savoury Mediterranean dinner at ZEZ Restaurant.
- Wake up to breakfast in your villa.
- Begin with a swim off the pristine beach before a day of water sports such as snorkelling, diving and sailing.
- Fish for big-game fish in the Outer and Inner Islands.
- Enjoy a lunch of fresh seafood and fish at Kannel, where the chef will grill your freshly caught fish upon request.
- Bask in the afternoon sun and frolic on the beach.
- Sail away as the setting sun greets the moon, and dine under a star-filled sky aboard your luxury boat.
- Enjoy breakfast in the comfort of your villa.
- Take a power walk on the beach.
- Refresh with a private dip in your villa pool.
- Admire the views of the beach and greenery from the comforts of your tree-top hideaway.
After a relaxing lunch by the beach, choose from:
- A visit to two UNESCO World Heritage sites, Aldabra Atoll and Vallée de Mai, to see the famous Aldabra giant tortoises and coco de mer.
- An outing to Praslin to frolic on Anse Lazio, rated one of the top 10 beaches in the world.
- Wind down with sunset yoga at the Yoga Pavilion.
- Make memories with a barefoot candlelit dinner for two, served in your own cosy beachfront tent.
- Enjoy a morning swim in the ocean or pool.
- Take an aqua yoga class in the pool with a qualified instructor.
- Feast on fresh tropical fruit.
- Island hop to Cousine, Curieuse and St. Pierre on your choice of watercraft.
- Deep sea fish or bottom fish at Cousine.
- At Curieuse, get up close and personal with an Aldabra giant tortoise, large humphead parrot fish and the coco de mer.
- At St. Pierre, snorkel and dive among the rain fish.
- Recline, relax and feast at Kannel.
- Mingle with friends and enjoy a water pipe at Kannel Bar.
- Revive with a morning workout in the Resort’s fitness centre.
- Breakfast at ZEZ restaurant.
- Book an invigorating facial in the Spa, coupled with relaxing foot reflexology.
- After a lunch at Le Jardin du Roi, tour the garden and learn about Seychelles’ ancient spice cultivation, flora and fauna.
- Indulge in an afternoon snack of homemade ice cream in exotic flavours such as clove, lemongrass, cinnamon and rich vanilla.
- Journey to Bel Ombre region and listen to John “Cruise” Wilkins recount pirate tales from Seychelles’ past.
- Savour a Creole meal in Victoria.
- Take an evening stroll around the historical capital, followed by drinks at a local bar.
- Wake up with yoga and meditation at the Yoga Pavilion at sunrise.
- Breakfast at leisure.
- Stroll through the Botanical Gardens in Victoria and learn about Seychelles’ rich botanical species.
- Lunch in Victoria
- Explore one of the world’s smallest capitals, with its vibrant and bustling market.
- Visit Victoria Natural History Museum.
- Look for the clock tower modelled after Little Ben in London.
- Unwind in the Library with a captivating book.
- Celebrate your last night in paradise with a memorable dinner at ZEZ Restaurant.
- Join aqua aerobics in the Resort pool.
- Take part in a game of beach volleyball.
- Enjoy breakfast on the beach.
- Have a farewell lunch at Kannel.
- Unwind with a Seychellois massage at the Spa.
- Browse for souvenirs and a special Seychelles memento at the Resort’s Boutique and Art Gallery.
- Depart at leisure to Seychelles International Airport.