Take a dip in your private infinity-edge plunge pool, then rinse off in your outdoor shower with a view of incredible blue skies. Sleep comfortably in a separate bedroom with en suite bathroom. Terrace Suites also boast a spacious sitting room.
We're sorry, Serengeti does not support online booking at this time. Please call +255 768 981 981 for assistance.
Why You'll Love It
During the day, take in views of the endless plains of the Serengeti from your private terrace. In the evenings, stargaze and even search for shooting stars.
Large Living Space
Enjoy the expansive views of the Serengeti National Park from your 88-square-metre (947-square-foot) suite. The separate living area is equipped with a ceiling fan and individually controlled air conditioning. The luxurious sleeping area features a king bed and exotic mosquito netting.
- Two full bathrooms, one with deep soaking tub
- Separate glass-enclosed shower
- Additional outdoor shower on the terrace
For Families With Young Children
Due to the unique nature of Four Seasons Safari Lodge, only guests aged two and over are permitted. For adults travelling with one child aged 2 to 10 years, an extra bed may be placed in the following room categories with no additional charge: Savannah Room, Savannah Room Water Hole View, Horizon Room and Horizon Room Water Hole View. Food and beverage for children under the age of 11 is complimentary. Children aged 11 to 17 staying in the same room as their parents or guardians may enjoy all of the Lodge's amenities at 50% of the published additional adult rates.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||2:00 PM|
|Check Out:||10:00 AM|
American Express, MasterCard, Visa, JCB, Diners Club, China Union Pay,
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If your arrival is early in the day and you prefer immediate access to your room, we recommend reserving for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access until you leave the Lodge. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
A deposit of 30% of total payment is due within 14 days of confirming the reservation. The remaining 70% of the total payment is due 60 days prior to the scheduled arrival date. Cancellations must be received at least 61 days prior to the scheduled arrival date, or a cancellation charge will apply. Cancellations received between 15 and 60 days prior to scheduled arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 50% of total accommodation at the contract rate. Cancellations received less than 15 days prior to scheduled arrival will be subject to a cancellation fee equal to 100% of the total for accommodation at the contract rate. When completing your booking, please provide the Lodge with an email address so that we can send a scanned copy of the pro forma invoice, indicating the required initial deposit and final payment amounts. Kindly arrange to email a scanned copy of your bank remittance advice to firstname.lastname@example.org, stating the guest’s full name and arrival date, in order for our reservations department to properly credit your account.
Wire transfer deposits and payments should be directed as follows:
Account Name: Bilila Lodge Investment Limited
Bank: Standard Chartered Bank Tanzania Limited
USD Account Number: 8704014821901
SWIFT Code: SCBLTZTX
Bank Address: PO Box 3000 Sykes Building, Goliondoi Road Arusha, Tanzania
Cancellations for room reservations must be received at least 14 days prior to the expected day of arrival, and policies may differ by arrival date and room type. If cancellation of a guaranteed reservation is not received by the required date, the Lodge will charge for the full duration of the stay. For details of cancellation policies and deposit requirements, please check at time of booking.
Services & Amenities
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows available on request
- Comfortable bathrobes
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- Make-up mirror and separate vanity space
- Iron and ironing board upon request
- Blackout drapes
- Air conditioning
- Hair dryer
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Refrigerated private bar
- Multi-line telephone(s) with voicemail
- Outdoor space
- Flat-screen televisions
- Sofa, dining table and two chairs (dining table in villas only)
- Tea/coffee maker
- In-room safe suitable for a laptop computer