Explore more of Seattle with a complimentary third night in signature Four Seasons comfort....
Three minutes from the financial district, Four Seasons Hotel Seattle satisfies the most advanced presentation and communication needs – with exceptional contemporary meeting space and intuitive service.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, Swank Audio Visuals, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings through SwankDraw
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Music and entertainment
Your conference services manager will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your event.
Receiving and maintenance
Please contact the receiving department or your conference services manager to make arrangements for deliveries.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference services manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting and room temperature control.
Destination management companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly. In addition, we recommend the following destination management companies:
1000 Dexter Avenue, Suite 502
Seattle, WA, 98109
1 (206) 623-2090
PRA Destination Management
613 9th Avenue
Seattle, WA, 98104
1 (206) 352-9030
The Hotel offers a variety of activities of interest to spouses of meeting participants.
- Exclusive on-site Spa with eight treatment rooms
- Fitness Centre with infinity pool/jacuzzi
- Wine tastings with the Hotel’s sommelier
- Cooking demonstration with the Hotel's Executive Chef
- Seattle orientation with the Chef Concierge
- Personal shopper from Nordstrom
- Private VIP docent led tour of Seattle Art Museum
- Northwest winery tour
- Day trip to Victoria, British Columbia, Canada
- Snoqualmie Falls and Gilman Village shopping
- Pike Place Market tours with the Hotel's Executive Chef
We are pleased to arrange activities for visiting families.
- Orca whale watching in the SanJuan Islands
- Hiram M. Chittenden Locks
- The Children’s Museum at Seattle Center
- Seattle Children’s Theater
- Boeing Everett Factory Tour
- Space Needle and Seattle Center
- Boating/kayaking on Lake Union
- Bicycle riding on Burke-GilmanTrail
- Seattle Aquarium
- Experience Music Project
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
GMT -8 hours
Pacific Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
- Monday to Friday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am to 9:00 pm
- Sunday 11:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located within the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Pike Place Market: One block from the Hotel
- Westlake Center: 0.4 miles/0.25 kilometres
- Pacific Place: 0.5 miles/0.8 kilometres
- Nordstrom's flagship store: 0.5 miles/0.8 kilometres
- Bellevue Square: 10.4 miles/17 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
3 minutes/0.1 mile/0.16 kilometres