Four Seasons Resort Santa Fe is a compassionate member of its community and strives to give back as often as possible. Due to the numerous amounts of requests we receive each month, however, we have outlined parameters on charitable donations.
1. Charitable donation requests must be received in writing two months in advance of the event date—or date certificate is needed by.
2. Charitable donation requests are reviewed once a month by the Hotel’s Community Relations Committee.
3. To be considered, charitable donation requests must meet the following criteria:
a) The organisation must submit 501c3 nonprofit organisation documentation, as well as collateral on the fundraising event (such as a PDF or event website link).
b) Priority will be given to organisations with a focus on cancer research and children’s charities (excluding school fundraisers), as this is an important brand emphasis for Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts.
c) Only one request per organisation per calendar year will be considered.
d) Four Seasons Resort Santa Fe does not donate services to be used as incentives, thank-you gifts, door prizes, for entertainment purposes, or to fundraisers that benefit an individual or individual families.
4. If approved, the charitable donation request is passed to the executive office for processing, and the requestor will be contacted for delivery or pick-up of the item.
5. E-mail requests and materials to ContactUs.SantaFe@fourseasons.com