Epitomizing the casually sophisticated California lifestyle, luxurious Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara invites guests to indulge in everything from tours of local wineries to surfing, lazing on the beach or lounging poolside at the exclusive Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club.
Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara
- 1260 Channel Drive, Santa Barbara, California 93108 U.S.A.
- Tel. 1 (805) 969-2261
- Fax. 1 (805) 565-8323
- View The Map
Services & Amenities
- Two outdoor swimming pools with whirpools
- Award-winning Spa designed by Peter Marino
- State of the Art Fitness Center
- Three tennis courts
- Jose Eber salon
- Business Center
- Complimentary EV charging stations
- Exclusive admittance to the Coral Casino Beach and Cabana Club (complimentary access for select guest room categories)
- Access to members only Montecito Country Club
- Complimentary standard Wi-Fi
- Kids for All Seasons program
- Bicycle rentals
- See All Services & Amenities
BED & BREAKFAST
Enjoy a perfect night's sleep followed by an expertly prepared meal from our top-rated culinary team.
SIP & STAY
Stroll, savour and sip your way through Santa Barbara’s hippest new neighbourhood.
ROMANTIC COUPLES ACTIVITIES
Celebrate each other as you create lasting memories with these romantic activities.
Things to do in Santa Barbara
Concierge Recommends: Santa Barbara
A Concierge at Four Seasons Resort The Biltmore Santa Barbara shares tips to make your stay in Santa Barbara a memorable one, from the best wine tour to the most scenic spots to visit.
Where to Shop in Santa Barbara
Browse the artful fashion and home décor boutiques of this California seaside retreat.
Four Seasons Santa Barbara: Within Walking Distance
Take a walk or hop on a bike to enjoy the best of this coastal California city, from the wines to the waves.
Located 145 kilometres (90 miles) north of Los Angeles, Santa Barbara has long been a getaway for celebrities. It’s also known as a destination for art and wine lovers, outdoor enthusiasts, and epicureans of all stripes. Make our Santa Barbara luxury resort your destination getaway in California.