San Francisco abounds with family-friendly activities, including Alcatraz tours, cable car rides, walks on the Golden Gate Bridge, sea lion watching on Pier 39 and more. The resourceful Concierge is always close at hand – to make reservations for a family dinner, offer suggestions for tomorrow's outing or help arrange a babysitter.
- Arrival Experience – Our young VIPs are greeted by the front desk with a gift from our toy wagon.
- Summer Fun – During the summer, kids can relax in the playroom, featuring board games, kids’ movies, a ping pong table, a foosball table and bean bags to chill on while playing XBOX. They are also introduced to the mini scavenger hunt program, complete with a Polaroid picture of the VIP to add to their accompanying hunt “passport.” Upon completion of the scavenger hunt around the hotel, the child is rewarded with a fun gift from a wagon full of toys.
Off-site Fun To Be Had
Reservations and applicable fees may apply
- Alcatraz Tour
- Cable Cars
- The Exploratorium Museum is a "hands-on" science museum for kids
- The Japanese Tea Garden is a beautiful outdoor area where children may play
- Sample chocolate at Ghirardelli Square
- Yerba Buena Gardens carousel, ice skating rink, bowling alley and Children’s Creativity Museum, the "hands-on" artistic centre
Fire Engine Tour
Show your kids the sights of San Francisco from the back of the Big Red Shiny Mack Fire Engine. Take a fire engine tour through the Presidio, across the Golden Gate Bridge to Salsalito, and finally to Fort Baker for a family picture. Just ask the Concierge to arrange your tour.