Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding requirements. Experienced Four Seasons support is on site to promptly respond to every need.
With 16 unique function rooms totalling over 15,000 square feet (1,400 square metres) of space, and the city's only luxury-class outdoor reception and dining area, Four Seasons Hotel Philadelphia provides abundant choices for any business or social event.
Four Seasons service, expert support and award-winning cuisine ensure that the occasion is both memorable and successful in every detail.
Audiovisual services play an important role in the overall success of your event. Our partner, PSAV, maintains an office on property and offers the technical expertise and equipment necessary to flawlessly deliver a spectacular event. Their services include, but are not be limited to:
- Experienced staff and professional technicians
- 3D designs and on-site renderings
- Event consultation and show supervision
- LED, decorative and intelligent lighting
- Superior sound systems
- Video conferencing, webcasting and event archiving
- Technical and creative set design
- Computer data display
- Projection specialists
- Audio and video recording and duplicating
Easily accessible from all points within Philadelphia, the Hotel satisfies the most advanced presentation and communication needs – with exceptional meeting space, advanced technology and intuitive service.
GMT -5 hours
Eastern Standard Time
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Daily 10:00 am to 6:00 pm
Monday to Friday 8:00 am to 6:00 pm
Time and distance to city centre
The Hotel is located in the city centre.
Time and distance to shopping
- Rittenhouse Row: 6 blocks
- King of Prussia Mall: 20 miles/30 kilometres
- Franklin Mills Outlet Mall, featuring Saks Fifth Avenue and Neiman Marcus: 20 miles/30 kilometres
Time and distance to financial district
The Hotel is located two blocks from the financial district.
music and entertainment
Our conference service managers will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Hotel features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference service manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
Please contact the receiving department or your conference service manager for special arrangement for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
destination management companies
Your conference services manager can help accommodate your group’s special requests. For detailed information, please contact the Hotel directly. In addition, we recommend the following destination management companies:
- Global Events Partners, Philadelphia
- Philadelphia Hospitality
- Roberts Events Group
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests.
Spouse and Family programs
Customized programs draw on Philadelphia's long history. The following are a few of the many destinations and activities to interest families and spouses of meeting participants:
- Art galleries such as the Philadelphia Museum of the Fine Arts and the Philadelphia Museum of Art
- Museums such as the Barnes Foundation (opening May 2012) and the Constitution Center
- Historical attractions such as the Liberty Bell Center, Betsy Ross House and Christ Church
- Family-friendly outings such as the Philadelphia Zoo and the Franklin Institute Science Museum
- Atlantic City Gambling Express
- Chinatown tour and lunch
- City tour
- Cooking demonstration
- Flower arranging
- Franklin Mills Outlet Shopping Mall
- Historical tours
- Lancaster, Pennsylvania and Amish country excursion and lunch
- Longwood Gardens and Winterthur in historic Brandywine Valley
- Shopping excursions