Make the most of the Florida sunshine on Palm Beach Island’s most expansive beach. With land and water activities to suit every pace and thirst for adventure, oceanfront Four Seasons Resort Palm Beach offers much more than just sunbathing along the Atlantic – though you’ll probably want to save time for that, too.
Run, walk, swim, snorkel – the options for enjoying our Palm Beach oceanfront playground are endless.
A dip in the ocean feels even sweeter if you work up a sweat first. With beachside tetherball, bocce ball and group volleyball, the fun in the sun never has to end. Lounging more your speed? Our complimentary chaises lounges make a perfect perch for those looking to simply relax in the shade or soak up some rays.
Run, Walk, Ride
Whether you’re on foot or two wheels, beautiful views along the paths of world-famous A1A, Ocean Boulevard, are minutes away. Lace up your sneakers or hop on one of our bicycles, which are complimentary for guests. Visit the Concierge for maps, age requirements and safety equipment.
Right off the most expansive beach on the Island, enjoy the playground that is the Atlantic. Our water sports team is led by expert Morgan Baer, a U.S. Coast Guard Masters level certified captain and also a native Floridian. Morgan and his team are here to make sure you endless ways of fun in the sun, including complimentary snorkel gear and these ocean activities.
- Paddleboards – USD 30/hour
- Kayaks – USD 30/hour
- Waverunners – USD 75/half hour; USD 130/hour
- Boogieboards – USD 10/ hour; USD 20/day
- Tubes/floats – USD 10/hour; USD 20/day
- Skimboards – USD 10/hour; USD 20/day
- Surfboards – USD 25/hour; USD 65/day
- 14’ Catamaran – USD 95/hour; additional USD 40 per captain
- 16’ Catamaran – USD 105/ hour; additional USD 40 per captain
- Banana boat – USD 30 per person
- Private surf lesson – USD 95/hour