Four Seasons can help customize an itinerary for your group or party. Palm Beach is one of the premier destinations on the East Coast, providing a wide range of activities for visitors. Your group can take full advantage of Palm Beach’s diversity. Events can be planned to take place on the beach or the Intracoastal Waterway, aboard private yachts, in mansions or in the elegant surroundings of the town of Palm Beach. Please let us know how else we can assist you.
Chilled oshibori towel and a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade, Asian pear tea or Palm Beach signature cocktail welcome guests at the front door.
Unwind by the pool-side hospitality cabana or on the expansive beach while being pampered with Four Seasons Signature complimentary services.
Explore the Island
Cruise A-I-A on complimentary bicycles.
Let’s Go Surfing Now
Outdoor welcome reception featuring regional beach “street” food with flavours from Newport Beach, Cape Cod, South Beach and more! Island music creates atmosphere while a local cigar rolling expert hand rolls cigars.
Begin the day with a walk along the picturesque beach before a private breakfast on the outdoor patio displaying a healthy juice bar with smoothies.
Explore without Leaving the Resort
- Relax by the poolside hospitality cabana or on the beach while being pampered with Four Seasons Signature poolside services
- Waverunner, jetski or powerbat
- Sail a HobiCat
- Kite board/surf
- Paddle board
- Beach Volleyball
Lunch at Leisure
- Spa experience: new 11,000 sq. ft. spa featuring 11 treatment rooms, 3 relaxation areas, steam rooms, whirlpools, performance showers, and a private salon
- “Play with the Pro” tennis match, lessons or round robin tournament
- Interactive culinary demonstration with our award winning Chef
- Ragtops Antique Car Museum – A Three story special events playground filled with “Cars as Art” or Mar-a-Lago, Estate and Private Club – 20 acres of perfectly landscaped gardens with ocean views
Awaken on our shoreline with a morning stretch and strengthen toga session followed by breakfast on the bluffs featuring a healthful oatmeal bar.
Explore Palm Beach – We will see you off with a Palm Beach Power Lunch-in-a-Bag
- Deep Sea Fishing followed by “Cook What You Catch!”
- Golf at an affiliated championship course: Trump International, Bear Lakes, Atlantis and more
- Everglades Airboat Tour – Safe, exhilarating and fun
- Island Living Bike Tour – Explore Palm Beach’s exotic natural attributes, intriguing denizens, extraordinary wealth and exquisite architecture
- Segway Tour – Enjoy a backdrop of multimillion dollar mansions, enormous yachts, plush palm trees, historic museums and local hotspots
- Catamaran Cruise – Glide down the shoreline, snorkel, drop anchor and let the fun begin
- Powerboat Tours – Discover Peanut Island, Munyon Island and Singer Island
Elegant establishments offer upscale continental and contemporary fare, but the area also teems with casual waterfront spots serving local cuisine including fresh seafood feasts.
Jump start the morning on an invigorating jog or run along scenic A-I-A with a resort manager then create your own breakfast sandwich before venturing out for another action packed day!
By Land or By Sea
- Corporate Community Outreach Program – Build a Bike, Soles for Souls Habitat for Humanity
- Harley Road Rally – Get your motor running, hed out on the highway!
- Trolley Tour – Visit famous Clematis Street City Place
- Water Taxi Tours – Narrated “Now and Then” cruise
- Polo Demonstration or Equestrian Event
- Palm Beach International Raceway – Teambuilding events and track day rentals
- Worth Avenue shopping in legendary international boutiques and unique specialty stores
- National Croquet Center – The sport of a royally good time
- Antique Row – Charming district with over 40 antique shops
Lunch options coordinated by Four Seasons in advance based on venues selected.
Farewell Gala Four Seasons Style
- Around the World Culinary Experience
- Vines and Vintage
- Seaside Spectacular
Breakfast on the balcony through in-room dining or at leisure on the Ocean Bistro patio.
Private sedan transfer to one of three airports
- Palm Beach International – 15 minutes
- Ft. Lauderdale International – 45 minutes
- Miami International – 60 minutes