Four Seasons can help customize itineraries for your group or party to this little-known jewel of the Caribbean, where near-perfect weather, silken sand and the warm, inviting sea await. The following is a sample group itinerary. We invite you to contact the Resort to discuss your needs.
Arrival at Resort
Begin your stay with an island welcome reception complete with music by local entertainers.
The tropical island reception continues – enjoy dancing on Ocean Terrace, overlooking the sea.
Your second day in this island paradise starts with an orientation breakfast. Afterwards, explore the Resort's facilities or venture further afield.
- Relax by one of the Resort's pools, work out in the Sports Pavilion or enjoy a treatment at the Spa.
- Visit nearby attractions such as the Horatio Nelson Museum, Nisbet Plantation or Montpelier House.
- Lunch at your leisure.
- Mini America's Cup Regatta – Experience the thrill of racing on a multimillion-dollar boat in the warm blue waters of the Caribbean. This exclusive regatta features two world-famous America's Cup racing yachts, Canada II and True North.
- Enjoy a lobster bake on the 18th Lawn.
- "Night Golf Skills Competition" – Wearing a glowing necklace, play on the illuminated golf course using glow-in-the-dark golf balls.
- The day ends with awards given to the winners of the Mini America's Cup Regatta.
Breakfast in bed or on your veranda before beginning the day's activities.
- "Island Tour Jeep Rally" – Explore the island and seek out Nevis' exciting secrets: What is goat water? Where is the famous conch shell? Where did Admiral Nelson tie the knot? An awards lunch follows.
- Spend the afternoon hiking, horseback riding or mountain biking.
- Engage in water sports – scuba diving, catamaran sailing, fishing or ocean kayaking.
"Charlestown Street Festival" – A typical market day in Charlestown, the capital of Nevis, is relocated to the Resort for your private enjoyment. Watch local artisans' displays and entertainment, then feast on hors d'oeuvres and a buffet dinner.
Breakfast at your leisure before beginning the day's activities.
- Sail a catamaran in the warm Caribbean waters.
- Have a beach barbecue in St. Kitts.
- "Beach Olympics" – Compete in the coconut toss, frog man relay, papaya walk, sand sculpting, baker's dozen and beach volleyball.
- "Boat-Building Classic" – Teams receive tools, supplies and expertise necessary to build a seaworthy craft. All boats will be tested in the Caribbean, and prizes awarded.
Dinner at your leisure.
Begin the day with a tournament-preparation breakfast.
Tournament day – Compete at tennis, golf, croquet, volleyball and bocce.
Winners receive their awards at a gala dinner.
Four Seasons bids farewell with a sumptuous brunch.