Receive 30% off our Room Rate when you book your stay at least 60 days in advance.
The Resort continually updates its presentation equipment and keeps pace with changing technology. State-of-the-art audiovisual equipment includes:
- Lecterns with light and sound control
- Overhead projectors, LCD colour display panel, slide projectors
- Multi-image dissolve units and programmers
- Built-in screens and drape kits
- Video cameras, video projectors, video players
- Microphones, mixers, amplifiers
- Audio cassette players, CD players, reel-to-reel players
- Stands, carts, easels, flipcharts, laser pointer, speaker timer
- On-site technician
- Wired Internet access in meeting rooms
Music and entertainment
Our conference service manager will be happy to assist with setting up any type of music or entertainment for your meeting.
Receiving and maintenance
The Resort features a full-service shipping and receiving office. All packages should be sent to the attention of a group's name and its conference service manager. They will be stored in a separate conference storage area. Limited space is available for the storage of large items. Please time shipping to the date of your arrival.
Please contact your conference service manager for special arrangement for delivery of oversized packages or environmentally sensitive equipment.
Shipping of post-conference materials may be coordinated through your conference service manager.
The engineering department is available 24 hours a day for general assistance with lighting, room temperature control and minor repairs.
Destination management companies
None available on the island. Requests are handled by the Resort.
Welcome amenities and VIP gifts
Special arrangements can be made for clients to purchase welcome amenities for their VIP guests.
Four Seasons Resort Nevis offers many activities to interest spouses of meeting participants:
- Watch a chef demonstration
- Enjoy water aerobics in the Resort pool to a background of local music
- Take a healthy and informative walk around the Resort's property
- Improve your strokes in a tennis clinic
- Tour the Newcastle Pottery to see artisans create redware pottery
- Visit a restored 18th century great house
- Step inside a woodcarver's studio
- Tour the home and gardens of Hermitage Plantation, believed to be the oldest all-wood house in the Caribbean
- Drive through Charlestown to see architecture that remains largely unaltered since Victorian times, and visit some of Charlestown's boutiques
We would be pleased to help arrange appropriate activities for visiting families.
Discover flexible spaces that adapt perfectly to your meeting goals, along with technology that accommodates the most demanding presentation and communication requirements.
GMT -4 hours
Atlantic Standard Time
Nevis does not observe Daylight Saving Time.
Local voltage is 110 to 120 volts AC. Adapters available; please request through the Concierge.
Varies seasonally - contact concierge for current schedule.
Monday to Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm