Discover a vibrant metropolis where ancient civilisation meets high tech and traditional culture mingles with modern experiences. Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai is pleased to help customize an itinerary for your group. The following is a sample group itinerary – we invite you to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Hotel
After check-in at the Hotel, relax and unwind.
- Enjoy a poolside barbecue dinner, with a scrumptious array of Indian tandoori kebabs, Thai satays and continental grills.
Four Seasons breakfast at café PRATO & Bar, our all-day dining restaurant.
- Choose one of the following activities: witness early morning activities at Dhobi Ghaat, the world’s largest outdoor laundry; visit the ornate Victoria Terminus; Gateway of India; Prince of Wales Museum; Marine Drive (Queen’s Necklace); Hanging Gardens; and Mani Bhavan, a museum dedicated to the life and work of Mahatma Gandhi.
- On the way back, see the bustling and colourful Crawford Market; Mahalaxmi Temple; and the beautiful Haji Ali Mosque, built 457 metres (500 yards) into the sea.
- Enjoy lunch at the Hotel's contemporary Asian restaurant, San:Qi, where you may choose from Japanese, Chinese, Indian and Thai cuisines.
- Spend an afternoon being pampered in the spa or simply relax with a refreshing drink on the pool deck.
- A Lucknowi-themed dinner will make the evening memorable – with fine local delicacies, elaborate ethnic decorations, cultural dances and interesting handicraft stalls.
- Join a one-hour yoga class, led by the Hotel's resident yoga guru.
- Enjoy a breakfast buffet of healthy, holistic foods, then get tips from the chef on how to prepare a nutritious meal.
- Lunch and shop at Dadar Hindmata Market (for ethnic Indian fashion).
- Watch horse racing at the Turf Club (weekends only, from November to April).
- Attend an interactive cooking class taught by the Hotel's chef, who excels in the culinary arts of India, Thailand, Japan, China and Italy.
- Dine in a movie set – the backdrop of a Bollywood-themed dinner, complete with performances and a henna artist.
- Enjoy a traditional South Indian breakfast before your departure.