COUPLE'S RETREAT ITINERARY
The “City of Dreams” is a diverse cultural metropolis – from great Indian food to historical sites, visitors can experience age-old customs and traditions within a modern and bustling city center.
The following is a sample itinerary. To personalise your visit, please feel free to call or visit the Concierge.
Arrival at the Hotel
After a long flight, relax on the drive to the Four Seasons Hotel Mumbai in one of our BMW limousines. Upon arrival, staff will welcome you with a curb-side check-in.
Day 1– Bazaar and Heritage Walks
Explore the local bazaars and heritage areas on a romantic walk organised just for you by our experienced multilingual guide (please provide 24 hours notice).
- Impress your loved one by ordering breakfast in bed through In-Room Dining.
- Following breakfast, meet your guide and take a drive to the Old Victoria Terminus Train Station, where you'll visit important historical landmarks in the area.
- Make sure you take complimentary tour supplies from the Concierge, like sunscreen lotion, wet wipes and hand sanitiser.
- For lunch, enjoy some authentic regional dishes at a well-known Indian restaurant in Colaba.
- Visit the nearby street Bazaar, where you'll find all sorts of knick knacks and souvenirs typical of Mumbai. Practice your bargaining skills before you get there!
- Watch the sun set with your partner from Aer, our 34th floor rooftop bar and lounge. Sip on Champagne or cocktails as the sun goes down.
- Enjoy dinner at our Asian Restaurant San:Qi, which prepares Indian, Thai, Chinese and Japanese cuisine.
Day 2– Day to Explore
Have an adventurous day with your loved one at a national park located on the outskirts of the city.
- After an early-morning swim, enjoy continental breakfast at the pool deck.
- Before departing on your day trip, ask In-Room Dining to prepare a picnic basket for you.
- Drive one hour from the hotel to explore the trails at the Sanjay Gandhi National Park.
- Be sure to also visit the Kanheri caves nearby.
- Return to the Hotel to enjoy a 90-minute Ayurvedic Massage in our Couples' Suite with your partner by your side.
- Relax in the Spa’s vitality pool and shower facilities, or borrow the Kindle from the Concierge and enjoy an afternoon read.
- Surprise your loved one by asking the Concierge to organise a romantic dinner for just you two at one of the hotel restaurants.
Day 3 – Shop and Relax
On the final day of your stay, relax, enjoy the city, and maybe pick up a few gifts for friends and family at home.
- Start your with Sunrise Yoga at the Spa from 7:00 am to 8:00 am.
- Once you've worked up an appetite, have breakfast at café PRATO, located at the lobby level.
- Reserve one of the Hotel's BMW limousines to venture out on a shopping trip and travel in style to fantastic downtown shops.
- Return to the Hotel and ask housekeeping to prepare a romantic rose petal bath just for the two of you.
- Dine at one of the local restaurants near the Hotel. Ask the Concierge for a recommendation, and they will happily reserve the best table in the house for you.
- After your meal, visit the city’s happening nightclub district, only a 10-minute drive from the Hotel, for late-night drinks and dancing.