Four Seasons Hotel Moscow
- 2, Okhotny Ryad Str., Moscow, 109012 Russian Federation
- View The Map
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow is a modern replica of the legendary Hotel Moskva, originally opened in the 1930s. While still paying homage to the original building, the interior design remains stylish and contemporary. Enjoy a convenient location in the heart of the historic district, with views of the Kremlin, the Red Square, the colourful domes of St. Basil’s Cathedral, and the State Duma (Lower House of the Russian Parliament).
Boasting 180 luxury Moscow hotel rooms, including 41 hotel suites, as well as signature restaurants and a chic destination spa, this five-star Moscow hotel is the perfect introduction to today’s upscale Moscow.
Services & Amenities
- Five venues for Moscow drinks and dining
- 24-hour In-Room Dining
- 24-hour Business Centre
- Shopping mall and entertainment complex
- Moscow day spa with hair and nail salon
- 24-hour high-tech Fitness Centre
- Indoor lap pool in a glass-roofed courtyard
- Multilingual concierge
- Business Centre
- Twice-daily housekeeping
- Elite Moscow wedding venues with natural daylight
- Top Moscow wedding planners
- High-tech business function venues
Four Seasons Hotel Moscow offers luxury hotel accommodations in the Russian capital’s most historic central location. Steps from the Red Square, the Kremlin and the Duma, the building faces the beautiful Manezhnaya Square and Alexandrovsky Garden. Nearby you’ll find the Bolshoi Theatre and Maly Theatre, the GUM shopping complex and the Okhotny Ryad metro station.
- THE HISTORY OF THE HOTEL See The Story