We are pleased to help customise an itinerary for your group or party, to make each day a unique experience reflecting the historical and modern day significance of Milan. Following is a sample group itinerary. You are invited to discuss your needs with us.
Arrival at Hotel
Upon arrival at the Hotel, enjoy a welcome breakfast and orientation to the Hotel and surroundings.
- Lunch in a private room.
- Tour the city's historical sites, such as the Duomo and the Galleria Vittorio Emmanuele.
- Taste coffee at the popular COVA Caffé.
- Dine in one of the many trendy restaurants in the city centre or at a traditional trattoria in the Navigli (canal) area.
- Shop in the boutiques of the Quadrilatero della moda, Milan's fashion district.
- Visit Lake Como – cruise on the lake and tour a silk factory nearby.
- Dine in one of Lake Como's many restaurants.
- Attend an opera at the famous La Scala.
- Shop at Serravalle, an outlet centre featuring Italian and international fashion brands, or attend a fashion workshop.
- Visit Santa Maria Della Grazie Church and view Leonardo da Vinci's Last Supper.
- Visit the old town of Bergamo, with its enchanting churches, palaces, squares and breathtaking views of the Lombard plains.
- Dine in Bergamo Alta.
- Experience wine tasting in the Franciacorta region.
- In the summer, attend an opera at the old Roman amphitheatre in Verona.
- Visit Sforzesco Castle, home of Sforza, a Milanese noble family. Built in 1450, the castle is also home to Michelangelo's La Pietà Rondanini and an exclusive collection of Italian art.
- Visit one of the many gourmet wine and food stores located near the Hotel.
- Visit a wine estate in the Lombard region; enjoy wine tastings, followed by dinner in one of many private palazzos.
- Play a game of golf.
- Visit Certosa di Pavia, a former abbey.
- Tour Lake Garda.
- Visit Milan's famous museums.
- Attend a gala reception and dinner at the Hotel or at nearby Museo Bagatti Valsecchi, with live entertainment.
- Attend a football match at San Siro stadium.