Each of our Cloister Suites occupies three levels so you can revel in the space and flowing layout. Relax and admire charming original architecture features, such as vaulted ceilings and large French windows.
We're sorry, Milano does not support online booking at this time. Please call 39 02 77088 for assistance.
why you'll love it
- Each Cloister Suite is characterized by historical details and a unique reflection of Italian design
- A blend of soft, neutrals colours
- Pear and sycamore-burl cabinetry
History Integrated into a Modern Suite
- This suite is designed around three levels to accommodate the original architecture.
- Our Cloister Suites have a mezzanine layout. Entrance is via the living room, the bedroom is a few steps above, and the bathroom and walk-in closet are steps below.
- A hardwood-floored foyer leads to the stylish living room with its comfortable seating, marble bar, TV's, DVD, credenza and writing desk and design highlight: a marble bar.
- The bathroom reveals a European deep soaking tub with bidet and walk-in shower.
For Families & Special Needs
Children 18 years old and under can be accommodated at no additional charge in a crib or rollaway in their parents’ room or suite, available upon request. Rooms for non-smokers are also available. We recommend contacting the Hotel directly to make the best arrangements.
Check In Time & Policies
|Check In:||3:00 PM|
|Check Out:||12:00 PM|
Early Arrivals and Late Departures
If you expect to arrive early in the day and would like immediate access to your room, we recommend booking the room for the prior night to guarantee immediate access. Similarly, for late departures, reserving an additional night will guarantee access to your guest room until you depart. If you choose not to reserve, we will be glad to store your bags and make our fitness facilities available for you to freshen up.
Guaranteed Reservations and Deposits
At Four Seasons, a guaranteed reservation assures you of a room even if you check in late (after
All reservations must be guaranteed by a major credit card, or a deposit equal to one night's room rate plus tax and service recieved by the Hotel within 14 days of booking but no later than 30 days prior to arrival. Any reservation made 30 days or fewer prior to guest's expected arrival must be guaranteed by a valid credit card, or the reservation will automatically be released.
Bank transfer deposit information:
Institution name: Credito Commerciale Cassa di Risparmio e Piacenza
Address: Agenzia nr. 4 Via p. Verri, 2 20121
Milano account number: c/c 2581138
Routing number: Abi 6230
Cable number: Cab 01631
Cancellations and changes must be made by 4:00 pm Milan time at least 24 hours prior to arrival, or a late-cancellation penalty equal to one night's room rate plus tax and service charge will apply. The same policy applies to no-shows. Any material changes requested within the cancellation period are subject to approval by the Hotel.
Cancellations for a guest room reservation must be received at least 24 hours prior to
American Express, Visa, MasterCard, Diners Club, JCB, China UnionPay
Four Seasons charges no additional fee for children 18 years of age and younger occupying the same guest room as their parents or guardians (space permitting). Special rates may be available for two adults and two children 18 years of age and younger occupying two rooms, subject to availability. Age limits for children occupying parents' or guardians' guest rooms at no additional charge may vary at some properties. For reservations and information, please contact the Hotel directly.
Services & Amenities
- Down pillows
- Hypoallergenic pillows on request
- Thick terry bathrobes
- Professional hair dryer
- Standard Wi-Fi is complimentary
- Complimentary newspaper with breakfast
- Twice-daily housekeeping service
- CD and DVD player
- iPod docking station
- All-news cable network
- Clock radio
- In-room safe
- Multi-line telephones with voicemail
- Refrigerated private bar
- Expansive walk-in closet